1.1 Adult, Proven Veileds for sale! Colorado sales only. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2005, 06:34 PM   #1
EriksReptiles
1.1 Adult, Proven Veileds for sale! Colorado sales only.

The male is a little less then 1.5 years old and proven. He has fathered 137 eggs! He is quite a looker and eats pinky mice, crickets, meal worms, silk worms, and some wax worms. He is a giant at about 19 inches long with tail!!!

The female is 1.5 years old. Eats great. Has laid 137 FERTILE eggs(50 egg,44 egg, and 43 egg clutch and every single eggs that she has laid was FERTILE!!!!(not one infertile egg) She eats pinky mice, crickets, meal worms, silk worms, wax worms. She has the abiltity to produce a TON of baby veileds.

Both Adults are UNRELATED and have only been breed to each other!

I would like to get
$150 for the female Veiled
$150 for the male Veiled
I can sell seperatly or do trades. BUT will only trade for the following: Nice 100% female crested geckos and leaf-tail geckos(no lone males), I am looking for female Henkeli leaf-tail geckos!

Pictures should be in this order!
1) Male
3) female
Thanks Erik
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-25-2005, 11:46 PM   #2
EriksReptiles
OK, anyone in Colorado can buy the cages also. They are two huge cages. And one has a stand and the other doesn't. The price of the cages will include some lights and a water-fall. Anyone local please email me for pics of the cages or for more pics of the veileds! Thanks Erik
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-26-2005, 12:41 PM   #3
akazookeeper
Talking chameleon

hello,

my name is david.and i live in texas,i just recently lost my sunburst male that looks just like yours.i will pay 150 dollars for that chameleon and i would pay for next day air if you will ship ,i have a beautiful chunky healthy 16 inch female that needs a male for breeding.

thanks,

david maier

kfsm-maierdavid@gaggle.net

Old 02-26-2005, 09:34 PM   #4
EriksReptiles
Yes, I will sell him to you. I did email you but incase you dont get it please email me at slitherstuderik@yahoo.com Thanks Erik
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-01-2005, 12:15 AM   #5
EriksReptiles
hey akazookeeper, did you get my email?? I havent heard back from you yet and was wondering if you were still interested? Also would you like the pair, the female is showing her gravid colors and might be gravid again and I could give you a good deal on both! Please email me at slitherstuderik@yahoo.com . Thanks Erik
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-01-2005, 12:29 AM   #6
photocpa
Hey, Erik!

If you are no longer limiting it to Colorado, we are interested in purchasing a breeding pair. How good of a deal could you give us on both? Let me know. Thanks!

Tim

Old 03-01-2005, 09:47 AM   #7
EriksReptiles
The male is on hold for akazookeeper. I will still be able to sell the female or if the deal falls through with akazookeeper I can sell you the pair. I will contact you on friday and tell you what veiled(s) are still available and you can tell me if your interested!! Thanks Erik
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-10-2005, 02:11 AM   #8
camosgeckos
my name is cameron i am close to tacoma washington, i lost my female veiled a few months ago, and if you still have your female i would buy her but i would not be able to buy her for a cupl of months, or i have flying gecko egg that are suppost to hatch any day now and if you don't know what a flying gecko is, it's a small gecko with folds of skin on each side of its body, my emale is cheryl4_kmom@tds.net

Old 03-10-2005, 05:24 PM   #9
EriksReptiles
OK EVERYONE: The Male is SOLD. Thanks akazookeeper!!

Im sorry but I dont think I could hold her. As I need her gone ASAP as I am bringing in some new reptiles and need the room.

Also as far as trades are I am only looking for CB female Henkeli right now. Sorry Erik
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-06-2005, 08:46 PM   #10
EriksReptiles
OK, New News!!

The male is still sold, yes. He has been sold for about a month and I am still getting emails about him!

The female is now available and is gravid. She has been showing her colors and you can now start to see the eggs in her, I can't br 100% sure but will take pictures so you can see her.

She was breed with the male that is sold for a local guy, but the guy hasn't emailed me back from my last email in about a week, and I DON'T want her laying eggs in my care as I already have 80+ eggs from her last 2 clutches.

The price is still $150+shipping. I need her gone soon if she is to be shipped so she doesn't stress out and will still lay eggs. Thanks Erik
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread