Bad Guy Deans Reptiles - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-22-2009, 11:13 PM   #51
TailsWithScales
Quote:
Originally Posted by burmguy420 View Post
Tails please read my post i am trying to clear things up. I have contacted Andrew and I am trying to work something out with him. I sent the cornsnake out I was supposed. What more can I do?
Honestly I am not sure what more you can do but atone for your mistakes so speak. People are understanding that personal issues do arise but your biggest issue is the lack of communication up to the point of this thread being created and a few days later. As the saying goes it's almost too little to late.
Yes the issue with the Corn snake buyer is cleared up but the primary issue is not and still seemingly is a problem.

Your other issue at this point is the removal of the money from your PayPal account and going somewhere and now there will be even further delays as to Andrew getting his refund. To outsiders it appears that you're a lying con man and only after the buyer bitched did you feel the need to act. That is where you're drawing this much flack from and so very little support. Extreme lack of communication and failure to meet shipping or refunds. Both are extremely difficult situations to be in ESPECIALLY for the person who feels they're getting jerked around and possibly frauded. As I said when you don't have a lot of money and you just potentially lost what you had left (I am speculating in an attempt to help you look at it from the buyers point of view and the way they feel about it) or there is a severe delay no amount of sorry is good enough.

Basically. Take your lashings. Accept what you've created and learn to see past the end of your own nose. Meaning learn to see past your own personal issues and see things from others' perspective.

Old 09-22-2009, 11:20 PM   #52
TailsWithScales
Another thing and more bluntly

Quit with the F you all attitude. Because in all honesty, whether you think so or not, your posts come across that way.

Old 09-22-2009, 11:21 PM   #53
LauraB
Quote:
What more can I do?
Business 101:
1. In the future, do not close business deals or accept money if you are not prepared to ship as promised.

2. In the future, do not initiate business deals if you think shipping is a hassle. Do not advertise animals for sale that you do not intend to actually SELL and SHIP. That's just plain stupid.

3. In the future, if you do in fact conduct sales and accept a customer's hard-earned cash, do not spend it immediately. Wait until your customer has received the animal, is satisfied, and your TOS have been fully met.

4. Communicate. No customers, no business. SAT.

5. Learn how to spell your name.

Old 09-22-2009, 11:38 PM   #54
ophidile
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Business 101:
1. In the future, do not close business deals or accept money if you are not prepared to ship as promised.

2. In the future, do not initiate business deals if you think shipping is a hassle. Do not advertise animals for sale that you do not intend to actually SELL and SHIP. That's just plain stupid.

3. In the future, if you do in fact conduct sales and accept a customer's hard-earned cash, do not spend it immediately. Wait until your customer has received the animal, is satisfied, and your TOS have been fully met.

4. Communicate. No customers, no business. SAT.

5. Learn how to spell your name.
I would like to add 6:
If for some reason a set ship date must be delayed, YOU contact the customer and tell them so. Do not wait for them to ask. Do not leave them waiting for a snake that doesn't show up.
I have waited weeks for a snake to ship on weather, but it was fine, because /we'd agreed to wait/ until the weather warmed up. They did not tell me "it will arrive Monday" and then not send it.

Old 09-22-2009, 11:45 PM   #55
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by ophidile View Post
I would like to add 6:
If for some reason a set ship date must be delayed, YOU contact the customer and tell them so. Do not wait for them to ask. Do not leave them waiting for a snake that doesn't show up.
I have waited weeks for a snake to ship on weather, but it was fine, because /we'd agreed to wait/ until the weather warmed up. They did not tell me "it will arrive Monday" and then not send it.
Agreed. I too have waited for a snake (months believe it or not) but the winter in the Northeast can do that.

NOTE: If your customer is waiting long enough to make a Bad Guy thread here on the BOI chances are you have waited too long.

Old 09-23-2009, 10:13 PM   #56
DAND
Quote:
Dan go sell some crickets and leave me alone. I have meet you at a few reptiles shows over the years and just realized it. I stay clear clear of your table at every show that I attend no matter what.
Small world. After very little effort I now know who you are, Cleveland's own bagman. And to be honest (there is that word again) you avoid my table because you have been turned down by me so many times when you are peddling your animals at the show.

Old 09-27-2009, 08:47 AM   #57
DAND
James,

Being a small world in all like I previously posted has brought something else to my attention. It is my understanding that you are in the possession of a GTP with a kinked tail. Is this the GTP the OP was supposed to get?. Could this have been the reason for your backing out deal? An honest person, hell a man would have told the truth. A kinked tail certainly wasn't a deal breaker for to girl you sent the corn snake to. This kink must be more obvious then the corn's was. Why don't you pay these people back the monies owed and leave the reptile hobby seeing as it is apparent that you do not know what you are doing (short of starting your own line of pig-tailed snakes).

Old 09-27-2009, 07:56 PM   #58
TailsWithScales
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
pig-tailed snakes.
Oh man that's funny.

Old 09-30-2009, 06:26 PM   #59
DAND
Quote:
My real name is James Dean-Bayles as I am sure you are all aware. I wasnt trying to hide just trying to start deansreptiles as abuisness with my brother. I needed a name and an account just for our buisness. I did not provide false names my last name is hyphinated, I know I spelled it wrong. I just wanted to let everyone know that the snake from third post has been shipped ups for delivery tomarrow. If I am allowed I can provide the tracking number so you can all see I have begun to fix everything. This is going to ruin my reputation but at least I can get everyone there animals and what else is nesessary. I messed up and I am trying to fix things as you can now see. I have contacted andrew threw paypal to work things out there. HHmoore do what you need to do. this was not dishonest. Please let fix things before you all tear me apart. I was trying to get a buisness going because people who know me know I get a good bit of animals at good deals. I never amagined the problems I have caused. I am sorry to everyone involved but those that arent please dont destry me until I have proven that I will not try to fix everything.
Andrew and or Heather, have either of you received your refunds yet? I could just wait 4 more days and ask the upstanding individual this thread is about at the Cleveland show but something tells me he will be doing his best to avoid me and this subject for some reason.

Old 09-30-2009, 06:31 PM   #60
crazytailreptiles
no i have not, he told me he refund me the other day after i found out the snake had Mites too, (i didn't know from the day i got her because i never had to deal with mites and i didn't know what to look for) However he has Still yet to refund me.. or even give me a time frame...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!