Bad Guy Deans Reptiles - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-30-2009, 06:54 PM   #61
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazytailreptiles View Post
no i have not, he told me he refund me the other day after i found out the snake had Mites too, (i didn't know from the day i got her because i never had to deal with mites and i didn't know what to look for) However he has Still yet to refund me.. or even give me a time frame...
Sorry to hear that honesty is a word he obviously does NOT know the meaning of. I would hope your refund will also include the cost for treatment for the mites when it does eventually come. I'll be sure to give him a reminder at the show.

Old 09-30-2009, 08:41 PM   #62
boid99
Nope. Last email was he would ship the snake because he didn't have the refund and I told him just get it over with and give me a day and tracking number. Guess what... Nothing.

Old 09-30-2009, 10:38 PM   #63
TailsWithScales
Damn that's horrible! Mites and still no refunds. I was really hoping that I would check this and there would be some resolve.

Old 09-30-2009, 10:44 PM   #64
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by boid99 View Post
Nope. Last email was he would ship the snake because he didn't have the refund and I told him just get it over with and give me a day and tracking number. Guess what... Nothing.
I would suggest requesting the refund versus getting the snake. Heather reported her snake arrived with mites a kinked tail.

I'll see if he's trying to sell it at the Cleveland show this weekend.

Old 10-01-2009, 08:50 AM   #65
crazytailreptiles
yes, and then when i told him about the mites, he said how could i not tell from day one then. Almost like he was saying she got the mites from me? Maybe am reading in to things... How would that even be possible hasn't even been here that long, she isn't even near my group and i never had to deal with mites because my snakes Never had any. so i didn't know what to look for Thats why i didn't notice the fist day and she was in shed. till she was always in her water dish i noticed little black bugs. then when i started to move her skin around i saw them there was a whole pack on her. Now they are all gone she is being all cleaned up. really i just want my refund its been a week and i even settled on $60 Instead of the total $100 being nice. Now come on.

Old 10-01-2009, 09:56 AM   #66
DAND
Heather you shouldn't have to settle for anything. He sold you a misrepresented animal and he should make things right versus trying to pass the blame onto you. He knows damn well he has mites too. Don't you James? Remember, you are being honest. Or do I have to remind you of an instance or two? Cut the crap James and pay these people back what is owed to them.

Old 10-01-2009, 10:27 AM   #67
thingsthatbugyou
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazytailreptiles View Post
yes, and then when i told him about the mites, he said how could i not tell from day one then. Almost like he was saying she got the mites from me? Maybe am reading in to things... How would that even be possible hasn't even been here that long, she isn't even near my group and i never had to deal with mites because my snakes Never had any. so i didn't know what to look for Thats why i didn't notice the fist day and she was in shed. till she was always in her water dish i noticed little black bugs. then when i started to move her skin around i saw them there was a whole pack on her. Now they are all gone she is being all cleaned up. really i just want my refund its been a week and i even settled on $60 Instead of the total $100 being nice. Now come on.
Heather is a great gal. I have bought over 30 snakes from her. They were all super healthy and mite free! For James to push the mite blame to her is just ridiculous!

Im sorry you got such a bad deal Heather! A delayed snake is bad enough wondering where it is and when its coming. Then to have a kinked tail and then mites is just terrible! You deserve a full refund! I hope you get what you deserve and this James guy rights all his wrongs!

Thanks,
Sara Clark
www.thingsthatbugyou.com

Old 10-04-2009, 03:05 AM   #68
DAND
Well I'm guessing that Andrew and or Heather hasn't been reimbursed. If you're lucky maybe he'll sell something at the show today and be able to pay one or both of you back. Unfortunately I don't see him making too many sales and certainly not with me in tow. Rest assured James I'll know within 5 minutes that you are in the building. See you there.

Old 10-04-2009, 08:49 PM   #69
DAND
Seems the sneaky little coward did make an appearance at the show but it was a short visit. Just enough time to whine about me a little and then bail before I saw him. Well james did you sell enough to pay either one or both of these nice folks back?

Old 10-05-2009, 09:13 AM   #70
DAND
Just thought I'd share this pm I received:

Quote:
Originally Posted by burmguy420
I was there from 10 until about 12:30-1:00. You said you would know within 5 minutes of me being there. I did bring anything to sell at the show so I did not make anything to try to fix the problems. Remember you said you would have me followed to tell everyone I was horrible and a coward so I did not make anything. I will have to find other ways to help get the cash back. make sure you let everyone know that you made sure I cant sell anything anymore so it will be a little harder to get the money back until paydays to correct everything. I did not whine about you at all I just avoided you like you told me too.
Well james, I see you are doing what every other piece of crap lying scamming waste of oxygen does, trying to transfer the blame to others. Yes, it's all my fault you weren't able to bring animals to sell at the show. (oh I really wish you could hear the sarcasm in me saying that) Gee, sorry that I wouldn't want some poor uninformed person buying something from you.

I guess it's my fault too that you sent Heather a misrepresented kinked parasite infected animal.

And I guess I shouldn't have made you take Andrew's money for a GTP and then make you not send it to him.

I really crossed the line when I made you not reimburse either of them after pm'ing them saying you would.

Did I miss anything? I apologize for influencing this weak minded individual and causing him to scam you nice people. Rest assured my goal is to influence him to make things right.

While you are free to do so I am wondering why you would be looking at a classified ad when you claim to not have the money to pay either of these folks back.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!