exoticpets ??? - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-11-2008, 10:28 PM   #81
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Same thing only different. It was the same species, same mistake. Splitting hairs. You get my point.

Hugs and Kisses,

Sammy
While I do get your point I think you missed mine. IF an employee is putting up pictures then it is possible this employee simply does not know the difference or thinks that he/she knows better than Ken does.

That's why we need to hear from Ken.

Old 01-11-2008, 10:33 PM   #82
shrap
Even if it was an employee Ken is ultimately responsible. It is his name the animals are selling under. You can never blame your employees because you are responsible for your employees.

Old 01-11-2008, 10:37 PM   #83
Wilomn
Quote:
Even if it was an employee Ken is ultimately responsible. It is his name the animals are selling under. You can never blame your employees because you are responsible for your employees.
Oh, of course. I'm not trying to mitigate Ken's blame, it's 100% his fault. I'm just trying to figure out how it happened.

Bobby, if that is what you thought, that I was saying Ken wasn't responsible, no, that was not what I meant. I meant that he, himself personally, may not have made the mistake.

While he's responsible, he may not be guilty.

Old 01-11-2008, 10:42 PM   #84
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
Well, no. First of all, it was not the same animal. Second of all, I don't have a problem with someone making a mistake. What I do have a problem with, is how the mistake was handled.
What part didnt you like? The part where he pulled the ads in question? Was he then supposed to come here and personally kiss the worlds ass for there being a mistake on an ad or two?

Granted he was a jerk in the emails on the first tegu situation. I agree it was uncalled for, but I do believe he apologized for it.

I aint here to make excuses for the man, I dont even know him. I went looking for more misrepresented ads and could not find any. Which made me realize that 2 mistakes out of 400 is an isolated incident, not a pattern of behavior. Which is all I wanted to share here. The facts I found.

Quote:
Are we reading the same thread?
And you know where you can park your poor attempt at an insult dont you? If not I can give you directions.

Old 01-11-2008, 10:44 PM   #85
jsrocket
Quote:
Sorry I forgot this point as well....

For having that many ads I have not seen anyone come forward saying they got the wrong animal shipped to them. Or any other complaint about Ken for that matter. If he was selling misrepresented animals I think we would have heard about it by now with all of the animals he sells.
Of course you you haven't. Duh, he sold them to people who don't know the difference.

Rock on, mon amis.

Old 01-11-2008, 10:44 PM   #86
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
I dont even think it is a matter of guilt Wes. 2 errors out of 400 ads.... it is a matter of being human. No one is perfect.

Old 01-11-2008, 10:52 PM   #87
varnyard
Hey guys, I am not saying Ken is a scammer, I am saying, if has to many ads to keep up with, then maybe he should cut back on them to where he can keep up with what he is selling.

IMO, it matters little if he has one ad, or 1000 ads, he needs to make sure of what he is selling. When a buyer buys that one animal that is misrepresented, it will matter little to them how many other ads Ken has.

IMO, I would not buy from him based on his actions here. His answers to the emails, as well as his way of handling the problem and the way he placed the blame on his help. It matters little who it was that screwed it all up, it is still his name, his workers, his business and he is the one collecting the profits.JMHO

Old 01-11-2008, 10:57 PM   #88
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Oh, of course. I'm not trying to mitigate Ken's blame, it's 100% his fault. I'm just trying to figure out how it happened.

Bobby, if that is what you thought, that I was saying Ken wasn't responsible, no, that was not what I meant. I meant that he, himself personally, may not have made the mistake.

OK, I'm officially ready to puke now. That is exactly what you said. You said Ken was not responsible, bla bla , backpedaled a bit, yadda yadda.

I am reminded of Nero.

Old 01-11-2008, 10:59 PM   #89
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Hey guys, I am not saying Ken is a scammer, I am saying, if has to many ads to keep up with, then maybe he should cut back on them to where he can keep up with what he is selling.

IMO, it matters little if he has one ad, or 1000 ads, he needs to make sure of what he is selling. When a buyer buys that one animal that is misrepresented, it will matter little to them how many other ads Ken has.

IMO, I would not buy from him based on his actions here. His answers to the emails, as well as his way of handling the problem and the way he placed the blame on his help. It matters little who it was that screwed it all up, it is still his name, his workers, his business and he is the one collecting the profits.JMHO
On point, Bobby.

Old 01-11-2008, 11:15 PM   #90
Wilomn
Quote:
OK, I'm officially ready to puke now. That is exactly what you said. You said Ken was not responsible, bla bla , backpedaled a bit, yadda yadda.

I am reminded of Nero.
Have another drink, find another girl.

I am trying to clarify and apparently not doing it well.

No wait, since it's ONLY you, a dimwit if ever there was one, who cannot seem to comprehend, I'm going to just let it go.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!