Danielle Fields...No Problems - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-08-2008, 06:48 PM   #1
HopingForBabies
Danielle Fields...No Problems

I recieved my order from her today,and everything is as expected.I had no problems at all and will buy from her in the future.

Old 01-08-2008, 10:16 PM   #2
Cat_72
So....it doesn't bother you, that under different names, this same person has ripped off other people? Ever do some research on "Rainforest Reptiles"?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=103255

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/for...forest+reptiles

I'm glad that you got your order as expected, but by continuing to support liars, thieves, and scumbags, people like you who continue to support them only enable them to keep ripping other people off.

Old 01-09-2008, 07:50 AM   #3
HopingForBabies
It is not my place to judge them on other peoples experiences.I am just stating I had no problems with my order.Maybe things have changed over there!

Old 01-09-2008, 09:33 AM   #4
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopingForBabies
It is not my place to judge them on other peoples experiences.I am just stating I had no problems with my order.Maybe things have changed over there!
So....who cares if they screwed everyone else over, I will do business with them anyway.

People like you are the reason scumbags like them stay in business.

Old 01-09-2008, 09:50 AM   #5
ravensgait
Quote:
LMAO yeah things have changed over there, they had to re invent themselves and use the wife's and some other ladies name because they were such a fine upstanding business when they were using the name Rainforest. Hell I think I was the first person to do business with them and they burned me and we know they were still at it as of a month or two ago and who knows who else was ripped off by them recently and doesn't know about the BOI.

David I guess people robbing banks is OK with you as long as it isn't your bank?? You are the reason we still have the Mike's and Danielle Field's in the reptile world. By the way if they were turning over a new leaf don't you think that in order to do that, that they should make things right with the folks they Scammed and stole from in the past?? Yep I can see it now, a thread here someday by David that So and So ripped me off !! Don't be to surprised if some here are not very sympathetic to you then.
Randy

Old 01-09-2008, 04:26 PM   #6
HopingForBabies
Actually,if you read my posts on one of the other threads about them,I ordered from them before I checked the BOI.I would not intentionaly order from someone that rips people off.Other people on here wanted to know if I got everything ok.I had no problems with the order.I hope everything on here is facts about people,and I am stating facts.I will not lie and say I was ripped off.

Old 01-10-2008, 12:27 AM   #7
Cat_72
Quote:
I would not intentionaly order from someone that rips people off.
If that is true, then why....AFTER you had read all of the BOI threads and knowing that they rip people off, did you say this?

Quote:
I had no problems at all and will buy from her in the future.
Isn't that "intentionally ordering from someone that rips people off"?

Old 01-10-2008, 12:51 AM   #8
ravensgait
Gee Cat I don't know are you sure that it means that David is just saying he'd buy from them but um wouldn't really do that lol .

Just a couple words for those who find this thread because they are checking these folks out before buying from them. RUN AWAY !!!

Old 01-10-2008, 08:49 AM   #9
HopingForBabies
If I would have seen the posts,I wouldn't have bought from them.I didn't get ripped off by them,maybe you did,but I didn't.If they owe you money,that is not my problem.

Old 01-10-2008, 09:18 AM   #10
Cat_72
So.......you lied when you said you wouldn't buy from someone who intentionally rips people off? Because you said that, but then you said you'd plan on buying from them again, even AFTER knowing that they have. You must have read that they killed off animals with their crappy shipping methods too.....but you STILL are planning on buying from them. You surely read that they have to keep changing aliases to keep their scamming ways up, but you're STILL planning on buying from them?

And no, it's not your problem if they owe people money because they ripped them off, but by sending them more money, people like YOU keep them in the business to scam more people, and carelessly kill more animals.

Don't expect sympathy when you become a victim. And don't expect a lot of people to be jumping to buy all of those babies you're hoping for, because with ethics like yours, you'd be hard to trust.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!