Danielle Fields...No Problems - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-10-2008, 11:13 AM   #11
E2MacPets
You still haven't answered my questions from the other thread-

What did they ship you?
What method did they use to ship?
What day did they ship on?
What day did you receive the package?

You said they told you you would receive your package on either a friday or a monday. This is important to know.

Old 01-10-2008, 11:48 AM   #12
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by E2MacPets
You still haven't answered my questions from the other thread-

What did they ship you?
What method did they use to ship?
What day did they ship on?
What day did you receive the package?

You said they told you you would receive your package on either a friday or a monday. This is important to know.
Yea David, and then when you get done answering those questions, I will have a nother one for you.

Old 01-10-2008, 12:39 PM   #13
HopingForBabies
cat 72...The packing was perfect.Labeled,insulatedbox,snakes in snake bags,and packed with newspaper.I don't expect sympathy from anyone,if I get ripped off I'm a big boy and can handle it myself.Crying to you wouldn't get my money back.

E2MacPets...http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...10&page=2&pp=5 I did answer most of your questions

1.2 Amazon Tree Boas
They shipped Fedex next day by 10:30 am
They shipped on 1/7,I recieved it on 1/8
in the other thread,I said I got the date wrong(my mistake)

Varnyard....What Ya Got?

It seems people are more angry that I got what I ordered then if I would have got ripped off!As a member of Fauna,I have a right to post on the BOI,whether good or bad.I got what I ordered,and because I did,I would order from her again.I look more what happens to me,and nothing bad happened,if I get ripped off,then that is my problem.I am getting bashed for getting good business???

Old 01-10-2008, 12:48 PM   #14
SPJ
People are mad because you are supporting a known scumbag and keeping them in business.

Old 01-10-2008, 12:52 PM   #15
HopingForBabies
I am not supporting them.I am not telling everyone to call them and order.As I said I ordered before knowing anything about them.On another thread,someone asked me to let them know how I made out,I told them.Just because I made out fine does not mean everyone will.I am not going to lies to make other people happy.

Old 01-10-2008, 01:13 PM   #16
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopingForBabies
I am not supporting them.
Did you send them money? If so, you are supporting them and keeping them in business.
What part of this don't you understand?

Old 01-10-2008, 01:35 PM   #17
Suncoast Herpetological
The problem David is not that you purchased from them once before being alerted to their shady activities. The issue that everyone is taking offense at is that now that you are aware of their history, you will be buying from them again simply because your one transaction went well.

This should not be a difficult concept for you to grasp

You have publicly stated that you intend to support a known scammer in the future.

Does that explain it plainly enough?

Old 01-10-2008, 04:08 PM   #18
varnyard
Quote:
Varnyard....What Ya Got?
Do you have the tracking number? I am not saying you did not get a good deal from her, however, you would be one of very few.

Old 01-10-2008, 04:09 PM   #19
varnyard
What ya know, look who shows up.

Quote:
Rainforest reptiles
Last Activity: 01-10-2008 02:44 PM
Viewing Thread Danielle Fields...No Problems @ 02:44 PM

Old 01-10-2008, 05:45 PM   #20
ravensgait
I notice that they showed up and then Ran Away !! ah the life of Rodents, you live in the shadows, run away at the first hint of danger and survive off of others......
Randy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!