Olivier Allen Moi, Don't Buy From Him!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-24-2003, 05:52 PM   #1
Zaskar
Thumbs down Olivier Allen Moi, Don't Buy From Him!!

First Thanks to those that gave me this link and a public apology to Ronda Van Winkle for the name mix up with NWherps. Sorry again.

I need some advice as to what I can do. I purchased 3.3 Florida kings from Olivier Allen Moi for a certain amount. He then proceded to ship them without my ok and I just happened to be home the came. The next suprise was that I got 4 kings and to red rats(Corns). After finding this out I emailed him and he told me I could return them for a credit. Upon going back to checking on them one of the red rats was dead, maybe a half hour after recieving them. Closer inspection reveals one of the kings has a sore on his side and one has another sore on his head. I email him again and ask for my money back plus the added shipping cost to get them back to him. No reply. No more than a half an hour more I go check them again and a Florida king is now dead! I have emailed him several times stating these facts and have never got a reply. Is there anythig I can do? any help would be great. It's not the money, which is not much, it's the dead animals and the poor condition of the remaining ones. Thanks for any info or help,

Mark

Old 08-25-2003, 10:13 AM   #2
KNOBTAIL
MARK

Did you send him monies in advance, how was the payment made, and did you check previous discussions on the BOI about this louse. He is a perpetual looser, and probably one of the worst dealers to deal with. I would also notify Kingsnake.com because if he has not been thrown off as yet, its just a matter of time. JERRY TRESSER

Old 08-25-2003, 11:02 PM   #3
Zaskar
Unfortunately I was unaware of the BOI at the time of the deal so I did not look into him before hand. I did send the money before hand, never had a deal done any other way, both buying or selling. I geuss in the future I will have to be alot more careful,

Thanks Mark

Old 08-29-2003, 04:34 AM   #4
blues90
Sorry to hear about your situation , I got a chicken turtle fro mr moi and it is posted with photo's and all email contacts , I had absolutely no luck with paypal of kingsnake and all I was offered from mio was a 15 dollar discount on my next purchase , I seriously doubt if I would ever consider another purchase from northwest reptiles . He never responed to my posts and claimed he would and never even offered I'm sorry for the trouble he caused me and the expense , nothing , I hope you have better luck than I had but I would not count on it , sorry again that you fell into this trap .

Old 08-29-2003, 07:59 AM   #5
KNOBTAIL
Its more than just a trap

MOI has a very well established history for not giving you what you ordered, not responding to your complaints, not making good on bad orders, but is very good at giving credit, and keeping your money. He is an anathama to the trade, and should be considered a pirriah to this trade. JERRY TRESSER

Old 08-29-2003, 10:56 AM   #6
Dennis Gulla
Mark,
Did you take any photos of the animals that died? If you did, please post them. Also, post any e-mail exchanges or any other proof that you have. I'm not doubting you, It just helps support your case.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!