SOLD!! Orange Morrocan Uromastyx Babies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Uromastyx

Notices

Old 05-04-2018, 06:17 AM   #1
uromastyx13
Warning! Orange Morrocan Uromastyx Babies

Here are some amazing baby orange morrocan uromastyx I was gonna keep , but I'm gonna have to sell some animals to fund some future projects ill still be keeping some babies just not so many for future breeders . These have been in my care for 5 months and have been thriving well eating everything in sight. For serious parties feel free to PM me or email me at uromastyx13@gmail.com local pick ups welcome in Southern California or shipping is available also weather permitting domestically, they are priced at $250-200 each firm .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-04-2018, 11:04 AM   #2
Jeramie80
I’m interested in 2. Mind PM me a few more pics of what you have left? Thanks!

Old 05-04-2018, 09:18 PM   #3
Dyscophus antongilii
Are these captive bred or wild caught?

Thanks.

Old 05-06-2018, 03:32 AM   #4
uromastyx13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyscophus antongilii View Post
Are these captive bred or wild caught?

Thanks.

These are farmed imports that came in as hatchlings i have had them since December they came from orange adults they are thriving and eating well .
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-06-2018, 09:16 PM   #5
Dyscophus antongilii
Quote:
Originally Posted by uromastyx13 View Post
These are farmed imports
What does that ACTUALLY mean, in this particular case?

Quote:
T that came in as hatchlings.
That is pretty cool.

Quote:
i have had them since December
What medical care/veterinary care have they had? What proof of the medical/veterinary care do you have?

Quote:
they came from orange adults
Do you have any photo's of the parents?

Quote:
they are thriving and eating well.
Glad they are nice and active. What have your specimens been eating?

Old 05-06-2018, 09:22 PM   #6
uromastyx13
I suggest you do some research what farmed means , as far as veterinary care i haven't needed to get them treated for nothing with the years i been working with uromastyx i can handle majority of issues myself once it is out of my reach i go to dr greek in yorba linda in southern California he's one of the best exotic vets out there , not sure what you trying to say or instigate my reputation speaks for itself i never burned anyone or sold any sick animals i been in this hobby for 11 years and by no means im no expert im always happy to learn every day. The animals are on a leafy green diet of escarole endive dandelion greens along with rotation radichio and countless others I suggest you do some research on uromastyx before you try owning one . Thanks matt have a good day

Contact User Check User
Old 05-06-2018, 09:25 PM   #7
uromastyx13
I do not have photos of parents , parents are back in North Africa the importer told me they came from orange locality origins i have older animals from the same source and same locality they are very orange .
Thank you

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!