Salutations! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 03-02-2019, 02:27 AM   #1
Novelyst
Salutations!

Whilst I don't presently own any animals, I hope to get a snake in the future. Probably a strawberry morph corn snake first, considering their reputation, but my absolute favourite snakes are black-tailed cribos! False water cobras are a close second. In general, though, I'm partial to colubrids.

I am a hobbyist artist and I usually use fountain pens over the types that you inevitably end up throwing away. I think that activism and the environment is important, so I'm looking to see how I can incorporate a more flexitarian diet into my lifestyle. I enjoy debate, particularly when I'm right, but being shown that I'm wrong and changing my opinions for the better is always nice too. My favourite mythological creatures are dragons, and phoenixes come in a close second.

I will probably just lurk for now and look at all the pretty snakes for sale. Hope you all have a lovely rest of your day!

Old 03-02-2019, 08:59 AM   #2
bcr229

Old 03-02-2019, 09:04 AM   #3
Novelyst
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Thank you! ^^

Old 03-03-2019, 04:25 PM   #4
Helenthereef
Welcome, look forward to the day when you get that first snake and join the addiction!

Old 03-03-2019, 09:25 PM   #5
Ed Clark
Hello Eileen welcome to FC!

Old 03-03-2019, 10:51 PM   #6
Novelyst
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
Welcome, look forward to the day when you get that first snake and join the addiction!
Thank you! I too look forward to that day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Hello Eileen welcome to FC!
Thanks Ed!

Old 05-15-2019, 05:39 AM   #7
Carlotta
Hello and welcome

Old 05-15-2019, 05:57 AM   #8
Novelyst
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlotta View Post
Hello and welcome
Hello, Carlotta, seeing as this is your first post, welcome to you too!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!