SC Reptile and Exotic Animal Show..Columbia SC..Nov 4 & 5 - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 10-30-2006, 08:59 PM   #31
JMExotics
Be the first show in a while that we have just worked behind the scenes.
It'll be nice to see everyone again..

Jason

Old 10-30-2006, 09:03 PM   #32
JMExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by RepFan
I will be there and on time as long as I don't run into the problems I had the last go around.(Hope everyone has un-fouled spark plugs.) I am looking forward to it; and I promise I'll be on my best behavior. Cathy, am I still going to be the armed security? Or just the entertainment?

Don't be a Todd,
A Todd

Good you owe me 40 bucks

Jason

Old 11-01-2006, 11:54 PM   #33
Southerncat
Please keep in mind that if you need to get in contact with anyone from the Repticon team after tomorrow night(will be in Columbia Friday morning) please call....
Billy Healy
(407) 230-7217

Cathy

Old 11-04-2006, 08:21 PM   #34
hunterjackson
so far so good!

Old 11-05-2006, 08:23 PM   #35
audrypayne
It was an excellent show!!! Good job Repticon & Southern Exotics. Best southern show I've done in a long time.

Old 11-06-2006, 07:54 AM   #36
MohrSnakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by audrypayne
It was an excellent show!!! Good job Repticon & Southern Exotics. Best southern show I've done in a long time.

I'd have to agree here! It was a phenomenal show. Well organized, many buyers, and lots of vendors and speakers.

Great Job guys!

Old 11-06-2006, 08:09 AM   #37
RepFan
Great Show!

I couldn't agree more. The show was awesome and brought the Columbia venue back to the caliber it once was in it's glory days. Not to mention the quality of animals that were on display or offered for sale. I did not see one animal that was in questionable health. Nor did I see one dead animal other than the frozen feeders! It was a nice change and the Repticon team and staff( Billy, Shirley, Danny, Cathy, Jason, Monica, and others) should be applauded for a job well done. I left with ( rather my daughter left with) 1.0 an exceptionally beautiful pastel beardie dragon from Cricket's Critters, 1.0
normal corn neonate from Danny and Cathy, and lastly a 0.1 pregnant emperor scorpion from Bay Reptiles. Thanks to everyone for the great purchases and thanks to all who made the show possible. Can't wait till next time.

~ Todd

Old 11-06-2006, 07:29 PM   #38
WestExHerps
I have to agree also.....this was our first Repticon show we vended at and you can be sure that we will vend at others. Thank you Cathy for all the work...and putting up with me hunting you down constantly over badges.

Niki

Old 11-07-2006, 09:32 AM   #39
hunterjackson
Todd,
I saw that bearded your daughter got. It was gorgeous (of course all of cricket's beardies and chams are). I thought it went exceptionally well. I WISH there had been some more turtle tortoise buyers...but hey...i bought so much stuff (racks, animals etc) and only left $200 down from when I came. Not bad since i spent a ton of money.

If i learned one thing, it is to bring 200 lbs of Mazuri Tortoise Diet to the next show I do. This was my first show vending and it was great. Thanks cathy for the help!

Thanks to everyone for a great show!

Old 11-07-2006, 10:36 AM   #40
RepFan
Thanks Hunter...

Yes, I was very pleased to say the least at the quality of the beardie I got from Cricket. I don't know if I got to meet you or not. I am however interested in getting a baby Spur thigh around Christmas for my daughter. Let me know if you Can help me with that.The poor thing she has only got a emperor scorpion, beardie, ball python,and corn snake to play with in her collection not to mention my retic and bullsnake.
~ Todd

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!