O. Sylvatica "Diablo" and Golden Mantellas PROVEN - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 08-16-2016, 12:16 AM   #1
moothefrog
O. Sylvatica "Diablo" and Golden Mantellas PROVEN

[/quote]Hi guys! I am forced to sell my frogs due to a move across the country ): Please contact me at 913-526-5062. I guarantee live arrival provided I see a video within one hour of arrival. Please contact me for a shipping quote and for pictures.

First,

1.1 Oophaga Sylvatica 'Diablo' (probable pair) VERY RARE, few in US
Around 11-12 months old, right around the age they start breeding.
Part of the WIKIRI Understory Enterprises program...recent greenhouse imports to the US. So sad to see these guys go. They are brilliantly colored. In fact, the two frogs for are on Understory Enterprises website in the gallery section...the same exact ones. They are the far left and middle frog. They are located on the very bottom of the page in the "Morph" section under their locale name, Diablo

http://www.understoryenterprises.com...haga-sylvatica

$1,200 plus shipping

Mantella Aurantiaca (Golden mantellas)

3.1 PROVEN...very proven
Love these frogs, my favorite...F3...imported goldens from Madagascar in 2010. Might throw 2 fresh ootw babies for free as well.

$300 plus shipping

Have enclosures for all available for pickup in Kansas City, KS.
Thank you and have a great day!

$300 plus shipping
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!