Hello. Another one from the Sunshine state - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 09-23-2007, 06:40 AM   #1
lisamietz
Hello. Another one from the Sunshine state

hello everyone.

a thanks to kathy love for recommending this site to our family.
we are a family of 5 hobbiests. me Lisa, my Husband Raymond, and our 3 kids.

we have 4 bermese pythons, 1 red blood, 3 plated lizards, 7 red tails, too many corn snakes, 10 ball pythons, 2 savana monitors, 1 nile monitor, 3 geckos, 2 albino garters....ect. its a hobby not a buisness for us. we do help out friends and post their stuff off and on for them but no profits here. maybe someday.

most of our stuff is rescues.some of what people do to animals is terrible. last night we picked up our worst. a red tail that someone lit its head on fire...need i say any more. and i thought the bermese i found in a box behind a pet store bleeding from turtle bites was bad. we are proud that that has made a 75% recovery so far. just love for the animal.

we were turned onto this site and its great members because of a issue with a local breeder(that we found out on the boi had 400 posts to a thread about him and his many buisness ventures) where we bought some babys and well they died. one at a time over a couple of months. wouldnt eat, lots of hand feeding. dehydrated, lots of baths and special cocktails. not happy campers here.

so thats us. just 5 people that a bunch of reptiles own.

thanks for having us into the community!

Old 09-30-2007, 04:43 AM   #2
Dennis Hultman
Welcome to Fauna, Lisa!

Glad to hear your Burmese is making a recovery.

Old 09-30-2007, 06:05 PM   #3
ladyserpent7
welcome to fauna, lisa

Old 09-30-2007, 10:16 PM   #4
lisamietz
Thankyou and happy to be a part of this great community.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!