Ne. Reptile Show - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-06-2008, 11:18 AM   #1
Nails44
Thumbs up Ne. Reptile Show

Hey, anyone going to the show next weekend???
I'll be there, and I will have a table for the first time.
My main goal is going to bring BD awarness up to pair. I have put together many BD care sheets to hand out to anyone who is thinking about getting a BD. I am so tired of all the pet stores giving miss infromation and alll kinds of BD and other reptiles get miss treated.
I will have a clutch of babies on my table, but unless they shed between now and then, they won't be for sale. My wife also told me that this would be a way for people to get to know who I am. So this year I am going to take the big step.
Also, I will have a few containers of roaches for sale and maybe I will make a couple of dollars. The main thing is BD awarness.

Mike

Old 04-06-2008, 01:00 PM   #2
dinkanber
thats great Mike.Good luck and take pics for me

Lisa

Old 04-06-2008, 04:20 PM   #3
Nails44
RE: Show

I will have 2 cameras going, so even though this is small, Who knows, maybe I won't have to put signs all over town this. I'm going to see how much for a few business cards. Who knows what may happen.

Mike

Old 04-06-2008, 04:44 PM   #4
dinkanber
I order from 123 Buissness cards . com I think you get the first 200 free but you gonna have to have them expressed shipped to ya.

Old 04-06-2008, 06:13 PM   #5
Nails44
I am going to go to a couple of places here in town tmorrow & Tuesday. I should be able to come up with something, I have them designed already. We will have to see what they offer here. Thanks for the info though Lisa.

Mike

Old 04-06-2008, 06:17 PM   #6
dinkanber
Are you doing the whole Cricket in the bed with a themometer in its mouth thing?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!