For Sale MOVING! Tons of Cheap Caging! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 12-07-2012, 11:41 AM   #1
xPantherx
MOVING! Tons of Cheap Caging!

I have a bunch of caging that I need to get rid of, since I'm moving. It includes:

- 20" x 19" x 20" Oceanic thick glass aquarium. With screen top. Holds water. $40
- 20 gallon tall tank. With screen top. Holds water. $20
- (2) 10 gallon tanks with screen tops. Hold water. $10 each
- (2) Medium Kritter Keepers/ Habitariums plastic cages. No cracks, hold water. $5 each
- Large Kritter Keeper/ Habitarium plastic cage. No cracks, holds water. $7
- 16" x 16" x 20" Screen cage with plastic bottom. $30
- 18" x 18" x 24" Exo Terra. With matching light hood. Brand new custom background (removable), water feature with pump included, and planted. I make these to sell at shows, and don't put animals in them so they're not contaminated and ready for your pet (similar setup, different plants from one in picture). $100

Racks:

- Black powder coated metal rack. Adjustable shelves. 3-tier. 36" L x 18" W x 36" H. $50
- (2) Silver adjustable metal racks. 3-tier. 24" L x 14" W x 32" H. $15 (one is a little rusty, just needs to be painted - that one is $10).

I really need to move these out, so would be happy to offer the whole lot for $150. Thanks!

LOCAL SALES ONLY! I'm north of Boston, in Rockport, MA
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!