Robert Walker? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 08-25-2015, 11:24 AM   #1
Lucille
Robert Walker?

Have not seen him around, where is he?

Old 08-25-2015, 12:18 PM   #2
Beyond GenetiX
I noticed he was gone a little over a month ago. Not sure where to.?

Old 08-25-2015, 12:20 PM   #3
Lucille
I got am PM from another member, he's taking some time off to spend more time with his family.

Old 08-25-2015, 12:20 PM   #4
AbsoluteApril
Hi Lucille,

He made a statement on his profile page:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...er.php?u=79666
"Hello All -
If you are reading this and wondering where I am or have been, I will briefly explain. I have decided to permanently step away from the herp world and focus more attention on my family. It has been a wonderful ride and I will miss many of you greatly! Just in case anyone ever wonders, I LOVE Fauna and love everything is stands for: the BOI, the friendships, the professionalism, etc. I deeply respect Rich and the other Moderators. Behind the scenes they work extremely hard on your behalf and honestly are people I am proud to call my friends. Enjoy Fauna! Use it's tools, make friends, learn and enjoy life. Best Wishes to all and may Heavenly Father bless you all!"

Old 08-25-2015, 12:30 PM   #5
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Hi Lucille,

He made a statement on his profile page:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...er.php?u=79666
"Hello All -
If you are reading this and wondering where I am or have been, I will briefly explain. I have decided to permanently step away from the herp world and focus more attention on my family. It has been a wonderful ride and I will miss many of you greatly! Just in case anyone ever wonders, I LOVE Fauna and love everything is stands for: the BOI, the friendships, the professionalism, etc. I deeply respect Rich and the other Moderators. Behind the scenes they work extremely hard on your behalf and honestly are people I am proud to call my friends. Enjoy Fauna! Use it's tools, make friends, learn and enjoy life. Best Wishes to all and may Heavenly Father bless you all!"
For some reason, I don't see that on his profile page. I must be doing something wrong. I've looked several times in the past and again just now. Of course it could be a mobile device issue.

Old 08-25-2015, 12:32 PM   #6
Lucille
I didn't see it either.

Old 08-25-2015, 12:39 PM   #7
Beyond GenetiX
This is what I would see when I visited his page.
Attached Images

Old 08-25-2015, 12:43 PM   #8
AbsoluteApril
That is strange, it shows as the only visitor message when I view his profile. Maybe he has a setting on his visitor messages so they are not viewable? Hmmmmm, curiouser and curiouser.
This is what I see, attached
Attached Images

Old 08-25-2015, 12:43 PM   #9
Lucille
That's what I see also.(What Jason printed)

Old 08-25-2015, 12:45 PM   #10
AbsoluteApril
Lucille, are you on a mobile or a PC? Maybe it has something to do with the device used or the browser?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!