trying to see how many pics I can stuff in one thread....LOL - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-12-2004, 04:07 PM   #11
Mickey_TLK
peek a boo
Attached Images

Old 01-12-2004, 04:08 PM   #12
Mickey_TLK
still the same group, and to think I only took 60 pics this photo session
Attached Images

Old 01-12-2004, 04:09 PM   #13
Mickey_TLK
and again
Attached Images

Old 01-12-2004, 04:12 PM   #14
Mickey_TLK
I call this one ghost recipe

notice the only animals you see are the hypo, anery, and ghost. You also dont see the hypos tail, but you do see the anerys and the ghosts. Dont know just felt like typing a minute or two sick of getting the 60 second flood rule
Attached Images

Old 01-12-2004, 04:20 PM   #15
Mickey_TLK
Ok Im done with the pics. Hope everyone liked them.

Id like to thank the following people for the awsome animals this season, and hopefully in the future.

Ron Micholotte (sp?) of Class Reptilia.

I have 3 boas from Rons "boo" litter and couldnt be happier with them. The female ghost and anery in the pics are two of the 3, with the 3rd being a male ghost, not as pretty but still a great snake. I am soooooooo exited about theese animals, and am amazed every day when I look at the female ghost. She is INSAINE, and I couldnt imagine ever selling her. The anery is going to be a monster in size, but not attitude.

Dave Tracer (ophidile) and Isiha Phillips

Dave hooked me up with the "strypo" hypo in the pics. He also at one point helped me get a few of her siblings, but hard times forced their sale to a few friends. However they were as nice as my girl in the pics, and boy that litter was special. Dave was not the breeder, but he was nice enough to allow me to get in on what I feel are some of the nicest hypos on the planet. This girl is HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE SNAKE.

Randy Bush

Randy helped me get my hands on one of the FEW and I do mean FEW sharp albinos available this season. He not only worked with me, he didnt back out like others did, even when pay pal messed up the deal for over a week. Normally I wouldnt think thats a big deal, but with the way sales were on the sharps, and the fact that Randy really didnt want to sell the snake, I was amazed I still got the snake. And when I did WOW. I cant wait to see this boy with time.

Mickey Hinkle
The Lizard King Reptiles
Attached Images

Old 01-12-2004, 04:23 PM   #16
ms_terese
Mickey,

Those babies are fabulous! Congratulations on such an outstanding group of specimens!

Jealously yours,

Old 01-12-2004, 09:59 PM   #17
emroul
Those are sure a group of top notch animals! That ghost is just.. BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks for sharing

Jennifer

Old 01-13-2004, 05:07 AM   #18
BallsGalore
babies

All i have to say is absolutely stunning they are beautiful snake let me know what you want for some of their babies when you get some civicly_eclipsed@yahoo.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!