MARK MILLER IS A THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-16-2008, 02:05 AM   #71
Randall Turner
I disagree completely with your view point on this one Corey. Stating he is owed for his work done, work he was not requested to do is no different then the scam artists who show up at little old ladies doorsteps with a bill for unsolicited work on their homes. I'm sure since you're mindset is work whether requested or not is due payment, then you wouldn't mind if someone shows up and paints your house for you and then presents you with the bill for work rendered.

Old 07-16-2008, 02:10 AM   #72
DaveyFig
Randy, is this your way of saying I won't be getting paid for pimping your minivan while you were on vacation?

Old 07-16-2008, 02:40 AM   #73
raybueno
I will refer back to my previous statement in regard to Corey. I think you are an idiot. If you were in my shoes right now you would be singing a different tune.

Anyone who can look at the FACTS that are posted here and still side with Mark is an IDIOT and never someone I would EVER do business with.

You and Jason have shown why people like Mark Miller continue to do the things they do with no consequence.

Old 07-16-2008, 02:45 AM   #74
raybueno
It is also very funny that Mark now has money to refund to the other people he has screwed. I wonder how he got the money??? My hunch is he sold the female motley het-snow. But who would buy it.... Hmmmm. I have a guess, but I will keep it to myself till I can prove it.

Old 07-16-2008, 07:07 AM   #75
Griz
Corey, I am going to be kind here and give you some benefit of the doubt. If you truly would keep back some of the babies, on a breeding you did not seek permission for, then that benefit is out the window and I would lump you into the same category as Mark. If, however, you would have requested permission first to do the breeding and received said blessing, then yes, you deserve compensation.

I think what you are failing to recognize is the fact that Mark bred these two animals without any permission from Ray. In addition, what type of idiot would say sure Mark, breed my two animals together and I will split the litter with you? Wouldn't it be much wiser to simply tell Mark to send the animals back so that the actual owner could do the breeding? That is the exact reason why Mark never sought permission. He knew Ray would not approve of the breeding as Mark was not adding anything of value to the equation.

Now, with the above facts mentioned, do you still hold the same opinion? If yes, then I assure you there are a lot of people who will NEVER do a breeding loan with you. You've set yourself up for this criticism and only you can reassess your position.

Griz

Old 07-16-2008, 07:21 AM   #76
KJUN
Well, calling everyone an idiot that disagrees with you sure does make you look like someone I'd trust. Personally, I think this thread says both of you guys should be avoided.

Old 07-16-2008, 07:48 AM   #77
kmurphy
Quote:
Well, calling everyone an idiot that disagrees with you sure does make you look like someone I'd trust. Personally, I think this thread says both of you guys should be avoided.

Old 07-16-2008, 07:55 AM   #78
raybueno
Well the last time I checked I am entitled to my opinion. As are you. If you were in my shoes you would be very offended by this lack of common sense. Everything I have stated here is FACT. I have shown this.

If you choose not to do business with me because of my opinion that is your loss.

Old 07-16-2008, 09:12 AM   #79
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by raybueno
Everything I have stated here is FACT.
Actually a lot of what you have stated as "FACT" is in reality your opinion. I can understand you are upset, but calling people names and lashing out at anyone who doesn't 100% agree with everything you say is juvenile and not helping your cause.

And another thing, since you are all about expressing opinions, you should consider that half of the responsibility for this mess falls squarely on your shoulders. It's not like there wasn't documented incidents of mark miller and his shady dealings prior to you entering a breeding contract with him. Your lack of due diligence and/or poor judgment/greed is what got you into this situation.

Old 07-16-2008, 03:55 PM   #80
raybueno
Well Sam I guess we can agree to disagree.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!