Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 105 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-01-2015, 04:51 PM   #1041
Big Time Reptiles
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (4 members and 0 guests) Big Time Reptiles, Frogman11, schaumda, spinytail -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, he'll look, but won't reply, typical thieving con-man.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 12-01-2015, 05:24 PM   #1042
Jay Sommers Reptiles
You live in the same state sue him!

Old 12-01-2015, 05:43 PM   #1043
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
EXACTLY!

But first, ALL 4 that he owes, should call the local prosecutor in his county, and see if that prosecutor might just think, with his past criminal conviction, and what he's doing now, "CRIMINAL CASE".

I personally have seen this happen, with very similar circumstances, with money amounts in the $16,000 range, involving 3 people, two of which are friends of mine. Jail time & probation was given, and restitution was ordered of the con-man.

It's worth a try & if nothing else, it puts frogman on their radar!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 12-01-2015, 06:13 PM   #1044
spinytail
What about fish n game? They seem to take over email accounts, websites and collections when someone messes up on something little; maybe we can point them to Garrett? I would bet after his previous legal issues he would be a pleasure to go after, as they love to make people's lives miserable. Hit him at all angles.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Old 12-01-2015, 06:51 PM   #1045
dieselfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinytail View Post
What about fish n game? They seem to take over email accounts, websites and collections when someone messes up on something little; maybe we can point them to Garrett? I would bet after his previous legal issues he would be a pleasure to go after, as they love to make people's lives miserable. Hit him at all angles.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Good call! Garrett seems to have trouble remembering which of his imports are CBB and which are WC. I bet that FWS would at least take a look at his recent imports given Garretts history as a tortoise smuggler. Why so quiet Garrett? Oh oh let me guess. You retained an attorney to file suit against members here and have been advised to keep quite while the courts sort things out?? LOL!! Pay back the people you owe Garrett Richie Smith!

Old 12-01-2015, 07:09 PM   #1046
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by uromastyx13 View Post
What do you want me to do Lynn im going through medical issues and quite frankly im sick and tired of dealing with all this he robbed me plain and simple as of today he hasn't replied to any of my messages any more
Yeah your right. And I'm sure mom agrees as well. After all, what's sixty five hundred hear or there? Truly pathetic.

Old 12-01-2015, 07:41 PM   #1047
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
I see you Chris lurking on this post. This should be a slam dunk for a BOI pro like you….. Why don't you answer the question? Its the title of the BOI.
You've agreed with the OP since day one.

On this deal between Mike and I
1. How is this a scam?
2. How am I the bad guy?

Garrett
What's up hotshot? Check out my next post, which was my answer...

Old 12-01-2015, 07:43 PM   #1048
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
LMAO! I thought you blocked me! Or was that just another deception of yours? Perhaps just melodramatics. If you treated me and my hard earned money the way you treat Mike, I'd be calling you worse than just a bad guy or a scammer. You took over six grand without disclosing that it might take a seemingly indefinite amount of time. It's almost as if you orchestrated this deal in what you thought was a clever fashion in the hope that your CUSTOMER/VICTIM would give up and passively walk away empty handed. Sounds far fetched, yes? Is that what you were counting on? I'll strike those nerves any time you invite me to wiseguy.
Page 38, post #375. Nail...head?

Old 12-01-2015, 07:58 PM   #1049
Big Time Reptiles
[quote=Chris Kennard;1872937]What's up hotshot?...[/quote
---------------------------------------------------------------

Frogman11

Contributing Member

Trader Rating: (2) [Rate This User!]
Last Activity: 12-01-2015 06:29 PM
Current Activity: Viewing User Profile Big Time Reptiles
----------------------------------------------------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frogman, why not come up here, front & center , and answer a few questions??

You can't get it done checking out my profile behind the scene.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 12-01-2015, 08:03 PM   #1050
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
They might be in the same state but they're not geographically close.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!