For Sale Need to sell! Must GO! a steal... Male Pied Retic - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2014, 08:36 PM   #1
Crush54
Need to sell! Must GO! a steal... Male Pied Retic

Guys my loss is your gain here. I bought this male pied retic from Bob Clark. You can still see pics of him on Bob's site. As far as i know it's the only completely pied white headed retic. I have tried and tried to sell him before but I have be reluctant to let him go at low offers. You don't see many pied retics out there. I've been in a jam here and have sold everything trying to keep him but it wasn't enough. Please message me with your offers, I need to move him. I will get back to you asap. Thanks again.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-05-2014, 05:20 PM   #2
buddha1200
Still available?

Old 08-14-2014, 05:42 AM   #3
Cobrawhisperer
Hello my name is Justin Taylor. My phone number is 918-760-6876. Give me a call and if I don't answer leave a voicemail and/or a text as well and I will
Get right back to you asap!!! If you want to sell
It then you'll call me I have the money, going to be sending out a 4K order tomorrow when I wake up and wouldn't mind owning a pied at a cheap price. Text me your phone number as soon as you see this and I will get back to you. Thanks, Justin.

Taylor Exotics
Justin Taylor
918-760-6876
taylorexotics@yahoo.com

Old 10-02-2014, 12:51 AM   #4
redtail
do u still have him

Old 10-02-2014, 01:55 AM   #5
Crush54
No sorry sold
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread