sad sad day - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-23-2009, 08:03 PM   #1
sjsexotics
sad sad day

I am so sad right now. my daughter andI went and feed the beardies and played with them this morning lke everyday and everyone was happy and healthy. I went to do my erronds and came home to two of my dragons out.... The cage door was open a tiny crack so I have no idea how they got out I guess they squeezed through but my favorite dragon sunshine was laying on the floor in the middle of the garage not looking good at all the other was perfectly fine. She had no bite marks and looked fine but was lifeless I am guessing that me big dog 100 pounds stepped on her and crushed her I dont know what to do I so sad and t is totally my fault I should have put a lock on the cage or something well I guess it is a sad ending for my beautiful girl she will be more then missed and I will be out buying some type of lock today

Old 03-23-2009, 08:12 PM   #2
Miss Tuniwha
*hugs* I am very sorry for your loss Sheena.

Old 03-23-2009, 08:17 PM   #3
TheFragginDragon
My deepest condolences Sheena.

Old 03-23-2009, 10:12 PM   #4
sjsexotics
thanks guys the other sad point is her boyfriend is coming in the morning that I bought for her well I guess he will be without a girl for a while
on a good not loaks are in and the rest of the clan is safe and sound

Old 03-23-2009, 11:14 PM   #5
Tere Salazar
Oh, Sheena, I'm so sorry.

Old 03-24-2009, 07:15 AM   #6
Beardiepal
I am so sorry for the loss of your dragon. I have to tell you that I am quite lucky myself because on more than one occasion, I have misplaced dragons because of doors on enclosures. I will be thinking of you...Take good care, Beth

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!