Purebred Miniature Australian shepherd for Stud - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 10:57 PM   #1
Nagini
Purebred Miniature Australian shepherd for Stud

My little boy's all grown up now, and up for stud. He's finally figured out he's a man. He's a minimal blue merle, diluted black tri-color. His eyes are brown. His ears stand up, and he does have a tail per my request when he was born. His father is an international champion, both parents are from Turtle mountain miniature australian shepherds (miniaussi.com). He has a wonderful temperment, absolutely adores children, even though I dont have any, great with dogs, cats and my other pets. Soft mouthed, actually finds escaped snakes and retrieves them(has done this twice). Below are some photos of him along with photos of his parents. He has pending membership in the ASDR and NSDR. Mini aussies are not yet recognised in the AKC so he is not AKC registered. His father was a toy at 12.5 inches, mother was a stocky type mini. He's tall and lanky at 14 inches and 15.5 lbs

Asking a stud fee of $500. I am located in Vacaville, Ca, but could look into shipping. He would be breedable to toy, standard and miniature.

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread