so what happened - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-26-2003, 05:08 PM   #1
TheVipersHouse
so what happened

what happened to the inquiry board was it erased ? this is kinda odd i was here earlier looking up some refferences and everything was here not i come back a few hours later and the original board of inquiry has dissappeared ...so whats up

Old 07-26-2003, 05:10 PM   #2
TheVipersHouse
ok this is weird

like i mentioned before the posts were gone but now i post my what happened inquiry and all of a sudden i been directed back and all the posts are here ??????? is that susposed to happen or whats up ????? lol kinda lost on this

Old 07-26-2003, 06:31 PM   #3
Sybella
LOL! I want what you're having.

Old 07-26-2003, 06:49 PM   #4
TheVipersHouse
lol

well i want to know what it was that i took cause when i came on to check a couple of refferences i clicked on BOI and the screen poped up and only post on the screen was about Donations and i was like ?????? so i closed the page and renetered the site and it took me to the same place and only post on whole BOI was again about Donations ... so i dont knwo how to explain it so i was wondering what was going on and i decided to post this thread and after i clicked SUBMIT it brought me to review of my post and then i clicked top page a link to go back to main of BOI and all of a sudden all the posts loaded back and i was able to finish finding out what i needed to know ... so i have no clue why or how it happened and it was really wierd but owell i guess all is good LMAO .....glad to see nuthing happened .. maybe was just a glitch and i got caught in the middle of it )

Old 07-26-2003, 07:08 PM   #5
WebSlave
You probably were not logged in originally. Postings in the BOI are no longer visible to non-registered guests.

Old 07-26-2003, 07:44 PM   #6
TheVipersHouse
well that answers that

rofflmao well that would explain why i went through this lmao i was here before i logged in and then i went to post my post about what was up and i logged in and went right to posting so that would explain without a doubt what happen thanks for the bit of info now i know for future tanx

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!