What are these morphs? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-19-2012, 12:41 AM   #1
skip88
What are these morphs?

Got two leos out of a trade, I've attempted extensive research on them with no background info and want to make sure that what I think they are, is what they really may be.
First two are of the one, lighter silver eyes and its body.
Second two are of the other, full black eyes and its body.

Thoughts?
Attached Images

Old 11-23-2012, 08:55 PM   #2
Paul Kent
Im guessing the first ia a hypo tangerine, the second a bold mack snow eclipse (nice looking too). But thats just a guess.

Old 11-24-2012, 10:50 PM   #3
Pasodama
Hypo Tang and Mack Snow.
Mack Snows have black eyes so, unless you know its genetic background, you would not know if it is an Eclipse, or not, if it has two solid black eyes.

Old 11-24-2012, 10:59 PM   #4
Paul Kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Hypo Tang and Mack Snow.
Mack Snows have black eyes so, unless you know its genetic background, you would not know if it is an Eclipse, or not, if it has two solid black eyes.
That was my first thought but seeing the snake eyes in the picture gave me pause. Super snows have full black eyes but not all (if not most) snows do not.

Old 11-24-2012, 11:02 PM   #5
Paul Kent
But for the record, Deb's right. If you dont know exactly what the genetic backround is I wouldnt really claim eclipse. I should have made that clear in my first post.

Old 11-24-2012, 11:06 PM   #6
skip88
Ya I got these guys out.of a trade I know the care but othing on morphs.I just know the grey one has some all black eyes both eyes and the orange one has grey and some times light blue eyes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
leopard geckos, morphs