Bad Guy Evan Stahl STAY AWAY! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2013, 02:44 AM   #11
evansnakes
-----Original Message-----
To: evansnakes <evansnakes@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Aug 7, 2013 10:34 am
Subject: Re: your snake is on the way

Got it

Thanx

~Zenny

On Aug 6, 2013, at 8:38 PM, evansnakes@aol.com wrote:

it will be there in the morning via ups. E

Old 08-20-2013, 03:16 AM   #12
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by evansnakes View Post
also a moderator needs to follow the boards tos and hit the poster with warning points for name calling even if they are not capable of spelling it
If you think we may have missed something - and it happens, because we don't read every post - use the report post function, rather than telling us what we need to do in a thread. Odds are that if we didn't see the post in question, we wouldn't see yours...besides, it reeks of antagonism when you do it your way.

Old 08-20-2013, 07:12 AM   #13
ZFelicien
Quote:
you are so fast to believe lies, the customer does nothing but lie.

Re: your snake is on the way

Zenny Felicien to youshow details

that is the headline from the email they sent me yesterday! it clearly says it is a response to my email with the subject heading "your snake is on the way" so that means that not only did I send the notice of shipping the snake to them but that they lied when they said they did not get it as they are responding to it. Thanks for always believing everything lie people post. And the king rat is sold.

You have a lot of heart leing openly! I'm done talking to you E.S.

I asked you for a snake ... We agreed on a snake... You sent me the wrong animal... I paid $85 for that animal plus $45shipping which was over priced for that snake but since I was gonna get the snake in the ad I agreed... Won't waste days of time arguing on here with you... I've been forwarded other post about you so clearly this isn't the 1st time you've done this...

You offered the snake to a guy at the show... That guys is a friend of mine genius! You're an arrogant liar point blank... You'll get your share E.S.

Old 08-20-2013, 07:18 AM   #14
ZFelicien
Quote:
-----Original Message-----
To: evansnakes <evansnakes@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Aug 7, 2013 10:34 am
Subject: Re: your snake is on the way

Got it

Thanx

~Zenny

On Aug 6, 2013, at 8:38 PM, evansnakes@aol.com wrote:

it will be there in the morning via ups. E

You shipped out the snakes then sent me the email telling me you sent them out... You're a LAIR! What the hell reason do I have to come on here an lie about you? Fact is you've been screwing people over for a LONG time... I see posts here about you and I had a long discussion about you yesterday via FB where tons of people in the hobby had nothing good to say about you!

You can try as you may to validate your actions but we both know the actual truth in this matter and like I said before universal balance will win

Do yourself a favor and stop now... Trust me

Old 08-20-2013, 07:53 AM   #15
Lucille
Quote:
This is just full of lies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZFelicien View Post
You're an arrogant liar point blank.

Quote:
Due to the way that I have been treated in past threads here I am not going to come back to this thread at all, period.
Quote:
I'm done talking to you E.S.
When people go out of their way to refuse to talk to each other, it hampers chances of any satisfactory conclusion to the transaction even if it is a refund.

Evan, it seems childish to put on a cameo appearance and then stalk off. Come back and deal with your customer.
Zenny, you say you got the wrong snake. Is there anything Evan can do to make up for that error?

Old 08-20-2013, 08:33 AM   #16
hhmoore
Quote:
Fact is you've been screwing people over for a LONG time... I see posts here about you and I had a long discussion about you yesterday via FB where tons of people in the hobby had nothing good to say about you!
Your facebook conversations are irrelevant here, unless you want to name the people to whom you were speaking. Otherwise, it's just a bunch of anonymous crap.

Old 08-20-2013, 08:42 AM   #17
hhmoore
Evan,
Rather than copy/pasting, would you be willing to post a screen shot of the email showing that you notified Zenny about the shipment? That is the easiest way, since both sides are making different claims.

As far as the snake being different - snakes sell...that's the purpose of advertising them, after all; so it is quite conceivable that the number could have dropped from 4 to 1 in a matter of hours. Sometimes a customer loses if they take too long to send payment (general rule is it goes to the first to pay). However, I think most would agree that if a customer has expressed interest in a specific snake, and it sells before that customer pays, a substitution should not be automatically made without the buyer's consent.

Old 08-20-2013, 08:59 AM   #18
Lucille
Quote:
but then in the 2nd email he sent
Zenny,
Please post screen shots of the emails you say Evan sent you which would help back your assertion there was an agreement on which snake you wanted and an error on which snake was sent, and suggest a fair resolution.

Old 08-20-2013, 10:30 AM   #19
Focal
Unless I'm reading it wrong, I don't think the claim is that the buyer wasn't notified that the snake was shipped. I think the claim is that Evan never worked out a shipping date or checked if it was okay with the buyer to ship on that day, and instead just sent it.

Given that it is summer time and that some people don't check their email for days, this could have very easily ended up a disaster.

Old 08-20-2013, 11:27 AM   #20
jusmebabee
Quote:
You have a lot of heart leing openly! I'm done talking to you E.S.

I asked you for a snake ... We agreed on a snake... You sent me the wrong animal... I paid $85 for that animal plus $45shipping which was over priced for that snake but since I was gonna get the snake in the ad I agreed... Won't waste days of time arguing on here with you... I've been forwarded other post about you so clearly this isn't the 1st time you've done this...

You offered the snake to a guy at the show... That guys is a friend of mine genius! You're an arrogant liar point blank... You'll get your share E.S.
Why the veiled threats? I understand your frustrated but insinuating he will get his only makes you look bad.
He said send the snake back and he will refund you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!