8 month old male CAPTIVE BRED L.williamsi day gecko 4/S - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-20-2012, 05:35 PM   #1
JonRich
8 month old male CAPTIVE BRED L.williamsi day gecko 4/S

As the title states I have a extra beautiful young male Lygodactlus williamsi (electric blue day gecko)..
About a month ago i traded one of my males for a "female" that also turned out to be male. So i'll be keeping that male for new blood for my group and selling one of my related males.

I just don't have the room for this male without having to set up another enclosure

He is up for sale to fund an unrelated female to join my project. (will also trade for a CB *CONFIRMED* Female)

Asking $60 (+ shipping) * I will not ship outside of the US

Shipping ONLY Monday-Wed (weather permitting). I reserve the right to screen possibly buyers. These guys are critically endangered and I would like him to go to someone who would have plans to acquire a female and breed them to help get their #s up in captivity. Thanks again

You can e-mail me at JonRich918@aol.com
Jon Richardson . Located in Manhattan NYC

This is the Exact male, just started showing some really nice blues. Very healthy and eating FruitFlies, small crickets and small B.dubia roaches. Also on CGD and fruit babyfood.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!