Good Guy Regal Evolutions -- Very pleased! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-31-2010, 12:00 PM   #1
KingBowser
Thumbs up Regal Evolutions -- Very pleased!

I am very pleased with the snake I just purchased from them. Bill Manzon aka Regal Evolutions is top notch! Great communication and customer service. I highly recommend.

Old 03-31-2010, 06:34 PM   #2
Regal Evolutions
Thanks for the great review, Matt! We're glad to hear how pleased you are with her. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Regards,
Bill & Jody Manzon

Old 03-31-2010, 07:19 PM   #3
Twizted Paths
I got in a group of healthy active f/t rat eaters. Great packaging, proper labeling on the box, all the bp's were individually labeled & came with signed photo/genetic ID's.

I couldn't be more pleased with their animals, customer service or communication.

Thanks Guys

Old 03-31-2010, 10:03 PM   #4
edf01
I too just received a bp from Bill, and i am very pleased with both the snake and the customer service. Excellent seller and breeder!!

janet kovacic

Old 03-05-2012, 12:47 PM   #5
SoCal Reptiles
Bill was super cool about me sending him my Johnson Control thermostat to have a night drop installed. He got it done over the weekend and got it right back to me! Great communication and a great guy to do business with!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!