New Member from Northern Colorado! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 05-03-2018, 08:31 PM   #11
Dyscophus antongilii
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerakiMisfits View Post
The 2 girls are both pintos with regular masks, and the male is a cinnamon with a wide blaze. They were born January 22nd, so all three are ready to go home at any point!
They sound adorable. I really want a split mask, but, you never know!

Quote:
Do you have an email address?
Yes, just PM me and I will gladly give it to you

Quote:
I would be happy to send you pictures, and/or get a little information from you for the waiting list and for shipping.
Okay, that sounds great!

Quote:
I'll definitely look into that more as well! Thanks..
Thanks so much, no need to thank me!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!