Good Guy Josh and Outback Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-17-2010, 12:44 PM   #1
Bullsbps
Josh and Outback Reptiles

Well I must say after reading some of the BOI's I have read. I was note sure how a purchase from Outback would go, and the quality of animal I would receive. I have been looking for a male mojave for my female for a few months. I loved the male mojave ball python they had, and decided to give them a shot. I can be quite a (you fill in the blank) when negotiating any type of purchase, and Josh was a superb throughout the transaction.

I am in high end sales, and the customer service, response time, and over all business transaction was what one of my customers would expect from me. I received my Mojo today, and the packaging was top notch. Only complaint if there could be one is he was a little cold, but it was very cold last night and this morning. He is a fat, healthy looking, accurately represented ball python.

The only person I have had contact with was Josh from Outback, and Josh you are huge asset to your company . Outback should be thankful to have an employee such as yourself. I will be in the market for a pair of albinos in the near future, and throughout this transaction they have earned a loyal customer.

Thanks again and look forward to future business together!

Sincerely,

Jeramy Bull

Old 03-17-2010, 01:15 PM   #2
Josh@Outbackreps
Jeramy, it was my please.
Thank you for the kind words and I will keep you posted on the albinos.

Old 03-17-2010, 04:11 PM   #3
Will0W783
I've always had good luck with Outback. I have bought a Spilotes, a Macklot's python, a pair of house snakes, and a file snake who is just cool as all get out.

Old 03-18-2010, 07:23 PM   #4
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will0W783 View Post
I've always had good luck with Outback. I have bought a Spilotes, a Macklot's python, a pair of house snakes, and a file snake who is just cool as all get out.
I personally care for most of the animals in our wholesale facility so I am very glad to hear that you are pleased with the quality of your animals

Old 03-19-2010, 09:31 AM   #5
KingBowser
I agree. Outback treated me well and they were very helpful.

Old 10-12-2011, 08:06 AM   #6
kbrant05
I am in the process of dealing with josh from outback reptiles right now. Im waiting for my albino Burmese python to come in. I see a lot of good and bad reviews from quote unquote pissed customers and it makes me kinda nervous of what i might receive here in the next few hours. I have complete faith in josh from what i understand he is a great asset to outback. I just hope this snake is as quality as the snakes you have received from him. Ill get back to you guys when i receive the little girl.

Old 10-12-2011, 08:53 AM   #7
snakemami
I have purchased at least 10 animals from them via online or at the shows. I have always been pleased with their quality of animals, the representation of them as described, and the quality customer service I have received. Josh truly is a major asset to the company.

Old 10-12-2011, 10:29 AM   #8
jamesa2580
good folks

I have to also give Outback a big thumbs up. Josh is awesome to deal with and the animals I've received from them have been better than described. I would (and likely will) do business with them again

Jim Moorman

Old 10-12-2011, 11:27 AM   #9
kbrant05
I just got the little girl and shes absolutely beautiful. thank you josh you have a customer for life. everything went smoothly and i couldn't be more impressed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!