Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back - Page 36 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-07-2012, 10:50 PM   #351
flaggerhunter
Wow this is crazy! I was about to buy 2
Aztecs from potts but........heck no.
you are a cheap loser. You turned that boa into
boa-bacon. Your at fualt. Own up.

Old 05-15-2012, 07:25 PM   #352
Baileykm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
I'd hate to see something like this completely stall out and fade from memory at just under 23,000 views. Any updates from the OP?
I will give an update in a bit. I am seeking legal action through the Illinois state courts which added a few more hundred ontop of everything. End of May I will be better able to give answers the best I can. To be honest I do not know what I can or can not say so I am keeping things close to my chest now.

Old 05-20-2012, 10:50 PM   #353
crotalusadamanteus
Back to the top. Do the right thing Mr Potts. You admitted yourself you over heated the package. This animals death is square on you. The way you've dealt with this speaks volumes about your character.

Hope you're feeling the pinch from this.

Old 05-22-2012, 09:45 AM   #354
Designerboa
Agreed........Still no excuse for the Triad of Extortion.....The Potts must understand that their project is loosing it's allure and value so they must not care about their reputation or future Aztec sales from their originators.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:18 AM   #355
Baileykm
I checked out the Circuit Court website today when they told me to and I see how the certified mail went to Mr Potts house. Now I just need to call them and ask what this legal mumbo jumbo means to me because I have reread it about 3 different times and dont understand it. I will be back in a week or so I suppose.

Old 06-05-2012, 11:03 AM   #356
Baileykm
All right, go figure. The address I used to get the checks there did not work for the certified mail which was supposed to serve Andrew Potts. Now I need to head back down to the court house and file some other paperwork which I believe will allow me to choose the day the court case is going to happen.

It has been months and I still have not been able to come up with a reason why you (Andrew) believe you are in the right from withholding me from MY money.

All right faunaclassifieds, I love that you guys have been here listening to this story and I will keep you updated the best I can. Stay tuned for next weeks episode of involving blackmail, fraud, and the courts! /sarcasm

Old 06-05-2012, 05:37 PM   #357
ShadowAceD
Good luck, Kevin.

Old 06-07-2012, 12:10 PM   #358
Baileykm
Hey does anyone happen to have Andrew Potts address? I want to double check it with the one he gave me months ago. Which means he either gave me a bunk address or he refused to accept the summons by lying and saying he was not Andrew Potts.

Old 06-07-2012, 01:45 PM   #359
JPCBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileykm View Post
Hey does anyone happen to have Andrew Potts address? I want to double check it with the one he gave me months ago. Which means he either gave me a bunk address or he refused to accept the summons by lying and saying he was not Andrew Potts.
You may want to think about hiring a sheriff to serve him. You can recoup the cost in court. Or you can hire a private investigator to get what you need if the sheriff can not come up with a valid address.

Old 06-07-2012, 01:49 PM   #360
crotalusadamanteus
Reverse phone # look up and you should get an address to his phone number. We have some members here that know how to dig that stuff up, maybe one will stop by the thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!