Bad Guy "Ashley Duhn"? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-12-2014, 11:33 AM   #1
Reptile Frenzy
"Ashley Duhn"?

I am posting this because an ad went up for 2 pieds and an albino. I have seen this ad before on craigslist dallas and inquired before. The ORIGINAL ad on craigslist stated she had a male and female pied and the female was 1100 grams so I texted the number. She told me to email her instead so i did. She wanted $400 for the pied female and i asked if i could pick it up in dallas but she kept trying to get me to send her money and have the animal delivered to me through a delivery service and when she sent more pics the pied was not the same pied.. do i have the emails anymore no, do i have the texts anymore no. I gave up on it until i saw this ad and decided i would try to warn other people. I broke the rules and did not post here to begin with so i am doing so now. Now she has an ad up for a different pied then listed on fauna and the ad is different from the original CL ad.

This is the ad on fauna

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...2&goto=newpost

This is the ad on CL

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pet/4606583532.html

This is all the info or "proof" i have. Maybe text her yourself and decide if its legit or not. To me it aint and i will not risk it. Thanks.

Old 08-12-2014, 12:28 PM   #2
hhmoore
Thanks for starting this, Mark.

Just a little more info to make the case.

The pied image from the ad linked in the above post

(note that the location field entry is Ontario, Kingston

Compared to a Hoobly ad, showing a NY location (first attachment

Then, of course, is the 2nd attachment which shows a few of the entries on the first page of a google search of the posted number - note the locations: Calgary, North Carolina, Austin, California, etc

Third attachment shows the same image as in the CL listed in Dallas...except it is posted on KSL.com, shows a location of Raleigh, NC, and a contact name of Sandra
Attached Images

Old 08-12-2014, 12:36 PM   #3
Reptile Frenzy
Im just trying to look out for all fellow reptile hobbyists!

Old 08-12-2014, 12:46 PM   #4
hhmoore
Since this is fun, in its own twisted way - here's more:
One of the bulldog ads in the 2nd attachment uses the email elnababey@yahoo.com.
A search of that email shows more dog ads with various breeds and locations, capuchins, job offerings in Dubai, and personal ads in Italy.

Old 08-12-2014, 12:52 PM   #5
Reptile Frenzy
Goodlord! Many many masks to choose from!

Old 08-12-2014, 01:07 PM   #6
hhmoore
Attachment 1: Another BP ad, using a Mark Petros photo
Attachment 2: a horse ad, using the same number, but another email address
A facebook page, which shows both the elnababy and chrisbenz003 emails
https://www.facebook.com/elna.blaise

Old 08-12-2014, 01:07 PM   #7
hhmoore
oops - here are the attachments
Attached Images

Old 08-12-2014, 07:03 PM   #8
Craig Wyatt
Here's another email address that this person is using. I responded to the CL ad and it was included in the return email. No name was signed at the end of the email.
vannahteal@gmail.com

Old 08-12-2014, 07:09 PM   #9
Craig Wyatt
Can't figure out how to put the image of the email up here. If someone wants to post it or just see the email, email me and I'll send it to you.

Old 08-12-2014, 07:21 PM   #10
Reptile Frenzy
I believe thats the email she/he is using on here

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!