Info Keven Vogenberger, Keven2, questionable stock - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2018, 08:00 AM   #11
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
See your just digging for stuff what I said is i have a friend that is a vet tech and she looks at my animals on the side. How else do you propose I care for my animals. Work a 40 he week job. No I sell reptiles to make money to care for them. What part dont you get. I'm not just some wealthy person I have to make money to help rescues. How is that not a logical thing to do. You are very strange. How do you think rescues work? They get donations to run. I do not get donations I work my butt off to be able to care for them.i don't buy nice stuff I buy crickets medicine and supplies. You say your doing this because you care about reptiles bull shit your doing this because this is what you do on here. This is exciting to you. You get off on this stuff! You are sick and need help! How many reptiles have you sold. How many do you care for every day? You have absolutely no idea what I'm about or you wouldn't do this kind of thing. That Veil might have looked bad but he eats and gets around as good as any veil. You haven't seen sick if you think That's sick. I've got some reptiles from people lately that make you want to cry. There's nothing that can be done except make them as comfortable as they can be until they pass. What are you doing for reptiles besides trolling fauna?? I know I do my part. I half way want to just have a ton of customers give details about there transactions with me. I answer questions at any time 3 or 4 am on a regular basis. I make 50.00 an animal and hold some for 3 months at a time most for a month or so after feeding and care how much do you think I make? Not a lot. You have no idea the lengths i go to to make sure i give 100 percent customer satisfactions because the rescues i have depend on me to make money for them.it really won't be hard to blow this thread up with satisfied customers customers. As much as I want to I dont know if i should subject anyone to this kind of bullying. Anything said you will find fault. People like you make me so disgusted you do things out of spite and not common sense. Common sense a guy takes care of a ton of dying reptiles let's make it harder for him because he mad me mad! Cause that's all this is you know I didn't know this was a Veil I can't prove it was taken to my friend a vet tech cause I won't put her out there but that's immaterial. Your saying I was trying to pass off a sick veil. You know that's not true. This is about your feelings and feeling of power. If Keven doesn't show vet papers!! Lucille will do this to him hu I'll show him how dare he do this to me. How dare he not show me what i want so i can try to torment someone poor girl that made a mistake! so Lucille feels better about herself. Anyway ive been up since 4am soaking sick animals went to bed last night at 2 after caring for reptiles all day. Thats just about my daily routine so when I don't get right back to your bullying on here that's why. Not cause I don't care to defend myself I honestly don't have the time!!!!!
I don't have the time right now to address all of your comments, but I will say a few things.

I've sold 1000's of reptiles, that I've bred, some I've bought. I've been doing this for 10+ years.

I used to take in rescues. Some have come in so bad, that euthanasia was the humane option. I decided that the cost and heartache was more than I could handle, so I stopped taking in new animals.

Having a vet tech friend is wonderful, but it is no substitute for a board certified exotic vet.

The truth is all I ask out of you.