For Sale 10~ month old varanus prasinus monitor possible male - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2013, 08:38 PM   #1
BellaBallPython
10~ month old varanus prasinus monitor possible male

BellaBallPython
Winchester, VA

As the title say, approx 10 month old green tree monitor male for sale. The only reason I suggest it is a male is the display of his hemipenis, bright eyes, and a thicker bottom jaw(see pictures attached.) I can't give 100% confirmation that it is a male.

I'm asking $700.00 for "him" (shipping excluded). If you want the cage (18" L X 18" W X 24" H) everything inside (excluding the light domes and fixture on top) as well as the lizard I would be willing to bargain for that, I was thinking around $750 plus whatever shipping is. Or best offer. Also would be willing to negotiate prices if you are local in VA.

Handled fairly frequently, non-aggressive and eating well on vitamin dusted crickets and the occasional protein (chicken, pinkies and eggs.)

If you have any questions please ask and if you're interested please PM me. Willing to discuss prices. No trades please.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
male, monitor, varanus