For Sale Diamondback Terrapins (Northern, Concentric, Texas) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 06-13-2014, 10:55 AM   #1
turtledan77
Diamondback Terrapins (Northern, Concentric, Texas)

All of the following turtles are between 2.5-3" in shell length and are approximately 1 year old. I am unable to determine gender on any of these. The terrapins I currently have available are:

6 Concentric Diamondback Terrapins - $175 each
One of them is extremely light but has some misaligned scutes towards the bottom of her shell, purely cosmetic.
The other 5 are darker concentrics but in perfect condition.
- Buy 2 and take off $10
- Buy 3 and take off $25
- I will let all 6 go for a group rate of $160 each plus shipping. Or pay full price and I will throw in a free Northern Diamondback if I have any left.

1 Texas Diamondback Terrapin - $150
Beautiful Terrapin. High knobs, yellow rim around the carapace coming in, etc.
-Buy this guy and take $10 off any additional terrapin

2 Northern Diamondback Terrapins - $100 Each
Very personable turtles (like all terrapins) swimming right up to the glass. One has more of a blueish hue.
- Take both for $190

Shipping is a flat $50 regardless of quantity ordered. I ship Monday-Thursday. Happy to send more photos of specific turtles, just ask! Private messages are fine, but I will respond quicker to emails sent to surveydan77(@)yahoo.com.

Thanks for looking!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-14-2014, 10:22 AM   #2
absharpo
Just want to thank u DAN for all your help and knowledge. It's been a pleasure doing business with u!

Old 06-15-2014, 02:44 PM   #3
turtledan77
Thanks for your business Amy.

Special 2 Day Sale
I'm going out of town for a little while on Wednesday and would like to get some of these guys shipped out before then. The deal is this: Order 2 or more terrapins and take $25 off of EACH turtle.

Order must be placed and paid for before 10am CST Tuesday Morning so that I can ship that day.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-21-2016, 05:15 PM   #4
Marco19
HI Dan,

Looking at the 4 pictures on your thread, I take it the 1st pic is of a concentric diamondback terrapin... the 3rd pic is a regular northern diamondback, correct?

-Marco

Old 06-22-2016, 09:14 PM   #5
wobbies
Hi ive been trying to get ahold of you im interested in the two northern diamondbacks are they still available? Please email at wladybug@outlook.com thank you

Old 06-22-2016, 09:52 PM   #6
AJK Aquaria
Keep in mind that this ad is from over 2 years ago...

Old 06-22-2016, 10:58 PM   #7
wobbies
Thank you i didnt realize that

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!