Bad Guy Blaze Garrett snake paid for not in the shipment with others..... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2009, 01:31 PM   #11
SKYMOUNTAIN
I have redacted all personal phone number and private emails in this chain but for my own.

Old 08-20-2009, 02:11 PM   #12
kmurphy
Anna, you've stated a couple of times that the UPS driver documented that the shipment was incomplete. Did he document the number of snakes in the box or simply that the albino was not in there? If he stated that the albino was not in the box, was that "per the customer" or because he actually knew what an albino was? Lastly, can you get a copy of his documentation?

Old 08-20-2009, 02:11 PM   #13
jayefbe
Just because someone will ask, what is the relationship between Anna and Kelly and who is posting right now?

Also, what was the weight of the package that was sent? What was the weight of all the animals plus packing materials that were sent?

The prices of those ball pythons were unbelievably underpriced. I'm surprised to say the least.

Old 08-20-2009, 02:13 PM   #14
jayefbe
clarification - the tracking page online should have a weight listed for the package. If the albino was initially sent and then never arrived, there should be a discrepancy between the weight of the package you received and the weight listed online. If there isn't, then it should be clear that there was no 1300 gram snake also in the box when it was shipped.

Old 08-20-2009, 02:50 PM   #15
ssshane
Quote:
If the albino was initially sent and then never arrived, there should be a discrepancy between the weight of the package you received and the weight listed online. If there isn't, then it should be clear that there was no 1300 gram snake also in the box when it was shipped.
This is a very good point.

Old 08-20-2009, 03:07 PM   #16
SKYMOUNTAIN
Thank you all, Kelly is my husband.

The driver put onto his hand held that there was a reptile missing. This can be verified via the UPS 800 number and speaking to a live person and giving then the tracking number. who can verify what was put into the hand held. The box was sent with a stated weight of 12 pounds. The snakes were being sold we were told by Blaze because he needed tires for his wife's car and to pay off some bills, he stated he didn't really want to have to sell them, but it was for financial reasons.

I hope this clarifies somewhat. I wanted to add that we did talk to Blaze and he from the very beginning stated he would not be giving a refund nor a replacement. We surely didn't just open this thread without trying to work this out beforehand.

If there is anything else please let me know but at this point, this is all we have to date.

Anna

Old 08-20-2009, 03:11 PM   #17
SKYMOUNTAIN
UPS will not give a written statement for me to paste in per say, but it can be verified via phone and tracking number. Wanted to make sure this could be read as it was asked provide by Blaze and in his own words it would suffice, this is now not acceptable to him either. We are trying to get what he needs and work with him in any way possible.

My husband and I are both present while I type in the post to answer the question of who is posting...

Thank you,

Anna

Old 08-20-2009, 03:14 PM   #18
SKYMOUNTAIN
----- Original Message -----
To: Kelly Croffoot
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: Re:

I am not trying to say that you are a liar or a thief. I am just saying that I can't even come up with an idea of what could have happened. As I told you over the phone I specifically remember putting them in the box. I just checked to make sure that by some complete stupid moment on my part I did not leave him there on the floor. I personally brought the box to UPS. I am just completly at loss on this. I simply just can't afford to have this happen to me. That was my wife's tires and a little extra to help me catch up on my bills.

I will call UPS to find out what the possibilities are but the only proof they will give me is that you told the driver that it was not all there (I am not saying that you are lying). Also UPS will not insure live animals so it would still be lossing $500 and I'm sorry but that is just not a possibility for me right now. When things were good...yea but things aren't good. I didn't want to get rid of them but when it came down to it I had to make the choice. You are saying what about me but I have to ask the same question. It's not right for you or me. Anyway you look at it someones loosing.

--- On Tue, 8/18/09, Kelly Croffoot wrote:

To: "Blaze Garrett"
Date: Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 6:23 PM

Blaze,

Anna signed for a shipment of snakes and we noted they were not all there with driver. I called you and left a message...Because they were live snakes what was I to do, repackage them and refuse them...that doesn't make sense really as they would have perished coming back to you for sure...I didn't think that was a viable option. I notified you immediately. I just assumed you forgot it somehow.

You will see by the UPS notes on Proof of shipment...You asked for the proof and you will need to do due diligence and contact UPS as they have instructed so you will have what you asked for. This is not information I can provide but is available to you, the shipper.

I don't have the Albino that I paid for in good faith...and I don't know what happened here. I just know I spoke with you many times during the course of this deal and I did not get the impression that you were not trustworthy...You stated," I personally find this situation rather suspect giving the circumstances" and I understand that but what about my position...I paid $525 for an Albino that I didn't get. Please don't assume that I am trying to pull one over on you as that is not the case...

You said you would go home and check to see if it wasn't shipped...it was not in this shipment...Did you box it yourself? Is there any way it could have been left out or someone else remove or not put it in? Did you tape up box at shipping location or ? Have you thought about steps you took?

I assume it could be possible it was removed during transit by someone who handled it but I don't know how.

Please contact UPS as they have suggested and start the claim and get your proof from them...you will see it is legitimate. Blaze the snake was not in box when it arrived.

Kelly Croffoot

----- Original Message -----
To: Kelly Croffoot
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 3:03 PM

OK this is how I packed them:
spider and pastel in one
het and het in one
little het in one
albino in one
But the way they were packed is not the issue here..

Why would you sign for a shipment that was not all there? Especially if you new they weren't all accounted for while the UPS driver was still there.

I'm not quite sure how to proceed on something like this. I personally find this situation rather suspect giving the circumstances. This is a losing situation on my end and unfortunatally I am not is a position to be giving any money away (or an albino for that matter). You can proceed how ever you want but I have to stick to my guns on this matter. I just can't think of any way this could have happened.

Blaze Garrett

--- On Tue, 8/18/09, Kelly Croffoot <wrote:

To: "Blaze Garrett"
Date: Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 5:17 PM

Blaze,

I assure you there is no ill intent here. The Albino was not in the box...there was only 3 pillow cases not 4 as you said...5 styrofoam and newspaper...it did not appear this box was opened. You said you sent it...Blaze it is not here...

Driver made note shipment was not all here before he left.

There are two green pillow cases and a "Wall E" and that is it. Two snakes in two and on in another.

Please let me know how you want to proceed...

Kelly Croffoot.

Old 08-20-2009, 03:18 PM   #19
SKYMOUNTAIN
Did want to add for clarification where we are told by Blaze he cannot refund money because of his "financial" situation and that he would have given us back our money if things were better for him.

I feel like it is time to put this to bed, there isn't much more to be said now. We will take all given advice about how to proceed in the future when accepting a package of any type.

We thank you all for your responses and wich you all continued good fortune in your personal endeavors...

Anna & Kel Croffoot

Old 08-20-2009, 03:38 PM   #20
SouthernDragons
So what would of happened if you would of shipped the snakes back (refusing them) that same day? How would he reimburst you if they died on the way back to him. Would it be your fault? Looks like you lose in either decision you make.

Good luck, and I hope it gets resolved.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball pythons