Info Anthony Caponetto will not return emails.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-05-2009, 07:57 PM   #1
boidsonly
Anthony Caponetto will not return emails....

Jeff Murray here. I recently purchased 3 racks systems via PayPal and have made 2 inquiries via email on his website. I have yet to receive a response.
Does anyone have a telephone number for him? The number given by a google search responds with "the user has not set up a voice mail box".
I would like to resolve this as quickly and painlessly as possible. It is beyond me how someone can have a business and ignore customers; I know-I owned a business and if you spent $5 you had my undivided attention.
Thanks all-hopefully someone can help me out.

Best regards,
Jeff Murray

Old 09-05-2009, 09:54 PM   #2
shrap
How long ago was "recently purchased"? And when were the emails sent? If this was over the last couple of days you might want to keep in mind this is not only a weekend, but a Holiday weekend.

Old 09-05-2009, 10:06 PM   #3
Slipmattic
Not to mention Anthony has grown his buisness so much... People do have lives besides buisness. I'd give him a couple days, hes VERY reputible guy.

Old 09-06-2009, 09:28 AM   #4
boidsonly
They were purchased on the 26th...

I suspect he has had time to answer email since then.
But, maybe one of you can provide the information I need. One of my questions to him on the day of purchase was (since the link on his site is broken):

-what is the Name and Model type of Kritter Keeper that I need to buy from LLL Reptiles so that they will arrive before the racks do? I do not want to buy 27 and find out they are the incorrect size. The rack is: Baby Arboreal Rack - Small Kritter Keeper. LLL offers several types of Kritter keeper and sizes. As helpful as the LLL sales rep was, she and I could not nail down which container I would need.
If any of you know the answer, I would very much appreciate the information so I can get them ordered.

Best regards,
Jeff Murray

Old 09-09-2009, 09:17 PM   #5
maxrr
Jeff,

I hate to say it, but AC has had communication problems for a long time now. If you have any general type questions, I would definitely ask elsewhere. Emails to AC are hit and miss, usually miss. However, he won't screw you over and you will get the product you purchase and if anything ends up incorrect, he will fix it...

Max

Old 09-10-2009, 03:16 AM   #6
P120_Cartman
right off the site.
Tub Dimensions
Approximately 6" Wide x 9" Front to Back x 6" Tall (Size Small Kritter Keeper)

tell LLL that.

Old 09-10-2009, 03:18 AM   #7
P120_Cartman
wish I could edit...

LLL Reptile is relatively close to the factory, so their price is actually lower than what I could buy them for in wholesale from a distributor. Click HERE for appropriate tubs. By the way, Ignore the listed dimensions - Size 'Small' is the appropriate tub.

ask them for the small one, tell them the dimensions and see what they have thats close to it, id bet thatd be it.

Old 09-10-2009, 06:56 AM   #8
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxrr View Post
Jeff,

I hate to say it, but AC has had communication problems for a long time now. If you have any general type questions, I would definitely ask elsewhere. Emails to AC are hit and miss, usually miss. However, he won't screw you over and you will get the product you purchase and if anything ends up incorrect, he will fix it...
Yet, if something does end up "incorrect" and he does not reply to e-mails how can it be fixed? Sorry but communication with your customers is part of the transaction (before and after) and if your customer has to go elsewhere for information about a product you are providing then why not just go elsewhere to obtain the product too?

In my opinion not responding back is screwing the OP over.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:55 AM   #9
Junkyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Yet, if something does end up "incorrect" and he does not reply to e-mails how can it be fixed? Sorry but communication with your customers is part of the transaction (before and after) and if your customer has to go elsewhere for information about a product you are providing then why not just go elsewhere to obtain the product too?

In my opinion not responding back is screwing the OP over.

No excuse for taking ones money then not responding to them. Is it me, or does it seem to be a standard among so many cage builders to take money then drop communication?

Old 09-10-2009, 08:11 AM   #10
boidsonly
AC Reptiles and I are now straight....

I finally heard from Anthony and we have straightened out the issue. Perhaps I should have come to the BOI and inquired prior to making the order.
I did not come here to bash him. As a business owner, his business model should include a backup means of communication. That said, he has some loyal, satisfied customers who are willing to fall on their swords for him.
I consider the matter closed and appreciate all who replied with their helpful information.

Sincerely,
Jeff Murray

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!