Inquiry on Fpython0608@aol.com in Arizona - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-08-2009, 10:55 PM   #11
Royal Morphz
Funny and Classic, "someone has my password", line

Old 09-09-2009, 12:19 AM   #12
Python0608
inquiry

Actually I had no clue what was going on, after talking with my wife apparently she did it. She was on here messing around and accidentally posted it and could not figure out how to delete it. She didn't realize it would post it I guess. Not very smart on her behalf. Anyway that's what happened so everyone knows. Do not know if it can be deleted or not but if not that is how it happened. I got an email from the first response to the thread and was very puzzled because I have not got on Fauna for so long. It loads to slow on my computer and I am to impatient to wait for it. I just stick to Kingsnake.

Thanks,
Jon

Old 09-09-2009, 12:26 AM   #13
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Jon, with all due respect ... why are you answering a 7-year old inquiry on yourself. I'm happy you never had problems dealing with yourself.
Classic, It doesn't get any better than this!!!
So is should this be a [Good Guy] thread a [Bad Guy] thread or a
[Multiple Personality Disorder Guy] thread....lolololololololol

Old 09-09-2009, 05:05 AM   #14
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Python0608 View Post
Actually I had no clue what was going on,
Seems you and your wife have something in common.

Quote:
after talking with my wife apparently she did it. She was on here messing around and accidentally posted it and could not figure out how to delete it. She didn't realize it would post it I guess.
How does one accidentally post something? Apparently she is not only smart enough to retain your password, log on, find an inquiry about you from 7 years ago, write a raving review, yet her intelligence seems to have run out at this point when the "Submit Reply" button apparently baffled her.

Quote:
Not very smart on her behalf.
UNDERSTATEMENT!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Anyway that's what happened so everyone knows. Do not know if it can be deleted or not but if not that is how it happened. I got an email from the first response to the thread and was very puzzled because I have not got on Fauna for so long.
It's not going to be deleted, had you been on Fauna a little more you'd know this.

Quote:
It loads to slow on my computer and I am to impatient to wait for it.
Well it obviously didn't take too long for your wife or she must have more patience and time on her hands than you do.

Old 09-09-2009, 05:14 AM   #15
Python0608
Well I think you need a little more time on your hands to waste don't you? I have not used fauna for so long because I have not had anything much to sell. And my password and login info was saved so all she had to do was go in. Anyway it doesn't matter. I have had other good reviews from when I used to sell on here. Think what you want my friend.

Old 09-09-2009, 05:48 AM   #16
DAND
Quote:
Well I think you need a little more time on your hands to waste don't you?
Actually, I am able to multitask, but I'm still not making posts and then "accidentally" hitting the "Submit Reply" button.

Quote:
And my password and login info was saved so all she had to do was go in.
Ah, I see. I'm sorry for giving your wife far more credit then she was obviously deserving.

Quote:
Anyway it doesn't matter. I have had other good reviews from when I used to sell on here.
Guess it didn't take too long for the site to load seeing as you were able to respond so quickly to my last post. Or have you found a little patience since your post earlier this morning?

Quote:
Think what you want my friend.
Thank you, I will, and I think this story is a little fishy to say the least.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!