Robert Sloan of Dallas, TX - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-26-2017, 08:46 PM   #181
JCCS
It is your right to say almost anything although threats, implied or otherwise, straddle a pretty thin line. That being said, it is absolutely relevant to the thread as it gives more information on whether anyone would want to affiliate themselves in any manner with someone who would say something like that. Myself, there is no way in hell I'd go near you and statements and mindsets like that are a large reason that I've stepped away from the business side of the hobby. Nobody said you should be jailed over your comment, just that you said it and it was, to put it lightly, a statement of vast stupidity, hatred, and ignorance.

Old 04-26-2017, 08:47 PM   #182
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alterna Ranch View Post
the first Amendment to the US Constitution was still Federal Law and if you do not like what I have to say - then fine - don't read it.
What we say to each other here has nothing to do with the First Amendment.

Old 04-26-2017, 09:01 PM   #183
jcarrender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
What we say to each other here has nothing to do with the First Amendment.

This forum as well as Facebook are considered private organizations with their own set of rules and regulations that a person willing joins. You wave your First Amendment rights by agreeing to their TOS.

Old 04-26-2017, 09:08 PM   #184
Alterna Ranch
Morons

I never said anything about the First Amendment being in affect here. I also DID NOT post that about John Wiley Price on Faunaclassifieds and whoever did should be kicked off for doing so cause they had no business even posting it here as it had NOTHING to do with this post for this topic. This is why Fauna does not have any real reptile people on here just a bunch of loser wannabes who think they know reptiles and hack dealers. If the BOI was legit in any way - there would be a rule that only post in regards to the topic posted originally be allowed, but this site is really only known for its pissing matches. And I sell out every year to REAL collectors, so this site has no affect on my ability to sell reptiles....especially with the collection I have that none of you will ever have, so go take care of your ball python and shut up - you are of no concern to me!

Old 04-26-2017, 09:13 PM   #185
DavidBeard
Quote:
I never said anything about the First Amendment being in affect here. I also DID NOT post that about John Wiley Price on Faunaclassifieds and whoever did should be kicked off for doing so cause they had no business even posting it here as it had NOTHING to do with this post for this topic. This is why Fauna does not have any real reptile people on here just a bunch of loser wannabes who think they know reptiles and hack dealers. If the BOI was legit in any way - there would be a rule that only post in regards to the topic posted originally be allowed, but this site is really only known for its pissing matches. And I sell out every year to REAL collectors, so this site has no affect on my ability to sell reptiles....especially with the collection I have that none of you will ever have, so go take care of your ball python and shut up - you are of no concern to me!
Just curious Bob, do you do business with Jim Stelpflug? If not, he might be able to help out. He does a lot of business with criminals.

Old 04-26-2017, 09:17 PM   #186
jcarrender
Quote:
If this site and it's members are of no concern to you, why do you continue to frequent the site?

Old 04-26-2017, 09:22 PM   #187
Alterna Ranch
No

All my reptiles - with rare exception - go to Germany every year. Another reason that any post here that I ever ripped anyone off is also a lie because I have not sold a reptile unless it was face to face since 1990 in America. So anyone claiming I did is a liar and should provide proof - except that proof is not a requirement here, so no point in it!

Old 04-26-2017, 09:23 PM   #188
Alterna Ranch
Not a concer to sell

...cause I do not sell in America, so no one on here that buys reptiles is a concern but I like pissing matches and this place is great for that - not facts!

Old 04-26-2017, 09:30 PM   #189
Fangthane
Quote:
I have not sold a reptile unless it was face to face since 1990 in America.
Except for the sale to Steve, you mean? I'm sure you're not having trouble keeping stories straight. Amazing bit of bad luck for your first time, I guess. Your very first domestic sale involving shipping; your very first time offering sub-par shipping to a customer - and it all went so wrong. I'm sure you'll do better on your second try at selling online domestically.

Old 04-26-2017, 09:31 PM   #190
tlmoon
So you DID make those hateful, racist statements though, right? I don't think the issue is WHERE you posted a N word laden, disgusting rant - it's that you did write it. And you don't seem to see anything wrong with being a hateful racist. IMHO racism is one of the most vile, dirty, sickening failures that a human is capable of, and is quite stupid as well. You are a person to be avoided for a variety of reasons, but I rank your hatefulness and racism at the top of that long list.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!