Good Guy Eric Kikel - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-15-2013, 05:34 PM   #21
krusty46
Just purchased a gecko from Eric and he was a pleasure to deal with. Gecko was very lively and Eric was kind enough to meet me for a local pickup. He answered any questions I had, he had plenty of photos to view before purchasing and provided information about the parents.
He was also great at communicating with me until we were able to work our schedules out to meet up.
I would love to deal with him again in the future. Thanks!

Old 04-18-2013, 08:37 AM   #22
alpayne
I received 2 red harleys yesterday that I purchased from Eric. They are beautiful and healthy and look even better in person than in their pictures. Dealing with him has been easy, he is very accommodating and his animals are obviously well cared for. I would definitely purchase from him again

Old 07-31-2013, 01:41 PM   #23
Kathryn747
Thumbs up Happy to do business with

Eric sold me a crested gecko and I'm very happy with our business dealings. I would recommend him

Old 03-09-2014, 12:14 PM   #24
KCGSD82
I purchased a crestie from Eric and picked her up yesterday. Was a very smooth transaction and excellent communication. Eric is very personable. He is very willing to provide any information regarding the lineage, care, etc. It shows that he truly cares about them and it's not just a 'business' for him. Will definitely purchase again

~ Kristal Cozetti

Old 03-10-2014, 08:53 PM   #25
MedicRoby
Met up with Eric K for what was supposed to be 2 geckos but quickly turned into 4 once I saw his updated 'for sale' geckos. I decided to meet up with him due to having to travel nearby for an unrelated reason. So instead of waiting for shipping weather we met up in person. He was awesome about everything the entire time, communicated almost immediately after every text/email. Met up with me an hour out of his way and delivered me my 4 new geckos without a hick-up of any sort. A++ in my book. Highly recommended.

Old 03-12-2014, 06:26 PM   #26
caheise
I just bought a crested gecko from Eric, and it couldn't have gone better. Great communication, and an awesome little gecko! Will be buying again in the future, since I do need another female!

Old 03-30-2014, 04:16 PM   #27
RichZ
Just purchased two REALLY nice Crested's from Eric. Very smooth transaction. He answered emails very quickly. Provided extensive amounts of information on the animals and went out of his way to meet me halfway to deliver the animals. Both were very healthy and perfect in every way. I will be doing business with him again.

Old 05-03-2014, 02:54 AM   #28
BabyCakes
I just received the gecko I purchased from Erik and I'm very happy with her! She looks even better in person than in pictures. I had to wait to get her do to cold weather but Erik stayed in touch and gave me weekly updates on shipping. He answered emails promptly and went out of his way to double check pores for me. I would definitely do business with him again!

Old 05-07-2014, 02:05 PM   #29
Dragon-God
Just bought a gecko from Eric, and the whole process went smoothly. He is very responsive and a pleasure to work with. I would definitely buy from him again (and plan to).

Old 05-08-2014, 12:05 AM   #30
joshuai
A++

I just recieved sunrise a pretty little female. And i couldnt be happier with any part of the transaction. Excelent comunication and shipping. I woul dnot hesitate to do it again. Thank you very much eric! I cant wai tto do it again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!