Bad Guy Baltazaar2010 / Albert Bazaar took payment and never shipped animals - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-25-2018, 12:53 PM   #51
marku1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webuildart View Post
I completely understand the frustration of paying for something and not receiving it.
With 40 years in the reptile industry, do you believe I haven’t incurred similar situations?
I’d consider myself lucky if it was only $420. Lots of times it was $10k on the line. With someone half way around the world.
I'm glad that you don't care about losing hundreds of dollars (kind of foolish, but it's good that money doesn't mean much to you).
Did having that money tied up alter my daily life? No, of course not. But I am also not willing to let it go to someone who is obviously not interested in holding up their end of the deal.

Quote:
Not once did I come crying publicly to a BOI. What’s it prove? That you had a bad experience with the guy? Maybe he just got himself into a situation beyond his control. It happens. But I “manned up” and only dealt with the person I was doing business with.
I certainly didn’t come to public page and call the person a bad guy and a clown. These situations do nothing more than escalate an already bad situation into something more than it really is and with everyone who knows absolutely nothing about what’s really going on, throwing in their two cents worth.
Are you kidding me????? Really???? This must me a joke. I can't believe you are trying to villain-ize me for this. So it's ok for someone to take my money, not follow through on numerous promises, agree to refund my money then fail to do so, come here and insult me? And, I am wrong for stating the facts of what happened (and backing them up with written email from the sell holding my money)?
You are either kidding me, related to Albert, or this is a phony second account (you have 5 total posts here on Fauna, all in support of Albert).

So, what does it prove? It proves the seller, Albert Bazaare, screwed me over on this transaction.
I don't remember ever passing judgement on anything else he has done in, only to state the facts of what happened in my deal with Albert. That sir, is what this proves.

The BOI is so people can research and find out about people who they may do future business with. I came here and looked before I sent Albert my money, and there were no negative comments. However, I did see your comments in support of him. I will say, had I read a thread like this about him, he would NOT have gotten my money and we would not be here having this discussion now.

Quote:
Tell you what Marku199. Give me your PayPal email and I’ll send you the money Albert owes you right now. There is one person who’s patient and understanding enough to know Albert will eventually make it a solid.

This way everyone can get back to something more worthwhile, like collecting animals and taking care of the ones you have.
Thanks for the offer, but as I stated earlier (it seems to me some people posting are reading all of the posts) that I got my money back from PayPal. Albert DID NOT make it right. I do not believe he ever intended to as stated in his email to me (post #10 contains the language "I will hold you to it,buy the neck of paypal."

I agree, it is time to get back to something worthwhile. I really do not wish to debate this with you any further. The guy screwed me on this particular deal. Obviously you are not interested in facts I presented, you are just here to defend him (though I don't see how anyone could defend his actions pertaining to this deal). He has not contacted me or in any way offered to make it right. As I stated in my original post "seems like he needed money for Christmas shopping so he posted the ad, collected the money and never shipped me anything"

Old 01-25-2018, 12:58 PM   #52
marku1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by predators View Post
Exactly to my point. Here is wholesalers thinking.
I will advertise for sale animals I can easily collect/obtain. Sale comes in. Goes to collect the animals which can normally be collected the same day but doesnt happen for a variety of reasons. This time because of the cold. He probably thought the cold would break but didnt. At this point where he went wrong was he needed to refund the money but did not.
Point is I dont think he intentionally lied or sold animals which didnt exist he just misjudged their availability.
However, he should not have held onto the OP's money any longer once the OP asked for a refund.
Did you read my posts? Did you read the emails from Albert? He did not advertise that he would go collect animals. He advertised animals for sale that he "supposedly" had in his possession.
If that is not what he meant, then he should not have said it.
He should not have offered to ship me breeders from his pools on December 27th, then 4 days later tell me he didn't ship and went on the road to collect fresh animals.

Old 01-25-2018, 01:36 PM   #53
JimM
What's disturbing to me is how many are trying to see the sellers side of this WTF ....

It's obvious the seller had no intention of filling this order from the start or the buyer would have had his refund right away.

Turtle hunting in 40 degree weather

Old 01-25-2018, 01:54 PM   #54
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
What's disturbing to me is how many are trying to see the sellers side of this WTF ....

It's obvious the seller had no intention of filling this order from the start or the buyer would have had his refund right away.

Hunting turtles in 40 degree weather

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 01-25-2018, 07:11 PM   #55
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Hunting turtles in 40 degree weather

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
That was my question, and it seems I was right, no one collects turtles in 40° weather.

For those who support Albert, READ THE EMAILS he sent, they are enough for me to steer clear of him. His response here wasn't any better.

Old 01-25-2018, 07:48 PM   #56
markpulawski
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post

You couldn't be more wrong, you and Lynn both, Lynn you started screaming scammer 3 or 4 posts in, how many deals have you done with this guy...ANY?? How many people has he scammed, oh you must be talking about the hundre..oops THE ONE GUY that did not allow him to finish the transaction. Did he get his money back...yes, did Albert know he was going to get his money back ...yes. Look at all of the victims coming out of the woodwork, there are hundreds, oops only one. Was Albert in Georgia trying to collect these turtles....yes, did he come down the week the south saw it's coldest weather in 5 years unfortunately yes. You both pass judgement on a situation where the entire content of the conversations has yet to be posted. I know several people who have had great transactions with him, he is not a scammer or a thief. If he from the beginning had no intention of filling this order "and stealing the money" would he have taken Paypal, would he not have requested a friends and family payment? Mark had a problem with his transactions with Al, everyone knows that now, to claim he created an account to support himself is ludicrous, I don't know Ken Mease but being around animals for some time I sure know the name. Did Albert do himself a disservice by posting his frustration ABSOLUTELY.
Hopefully when Al gets back to MO he can post all of the conversations between he and Mark and then we can all judge based on ALL of the evidence. I do believe Mark knew Albert was heading south to collect animals which is why I wanted him to post the entire thread of conversation, his responses would be important here.
Jim you say it's amazing how many are siding with the seller, I saw 2 of us and there are 3 of us that have had transactions as far as I can tell. Hopefully more will come forward and good or bad, relate the experience they had with him. Doing business with a cantankerous, crabby old guy isn't for everybody but for me it works just fine when I know I will get outstanding animals AND be treated fairly in the process.

Old 01-25-2018, 08:30 PM   #57
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by markpulawski View Post
Doing business with a cantankerous, crabby old guy isn't for everybody but for me it works just fine when I know I will get outstanding animals AND be treated fairly in the process.
But that didn't happen for this buyer, he got zip and was not treated fairly.

Old 01-25-2018, 08:42 PM   #58
Lucille
Let's refresh the basic issue here from the OP's first post. The seller made a deal for turtles he had, that were advertised. THEN:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marku1999 View Post
The deal was for 2.4 - 4" loggerheads represented in the photo in the listing and 2 extra males he calls salt and pepper to pair up some females.

They were supposed to ship out Wednesday December 13th.
There was delay after delay and they never shipped.
First it was food poisoning
then his pipes supposedly froze
then when he went to pack the box he was out of females that he would have to get breeders out of his pools.
When that was too much trouble to get animals out of his pools - he would go collect more (claims he has a permit to collect in Georgia).
It has been one thing after another.
That's not crabbiness, he sold something he didn't have and created a parade of excuses.
Who would want to do business with someone like that?

Old 01-25-2018, 08:42 PM   #59
marku1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by markpulawski View Post
Hopefully when Al gets back to MO he can post all of the conversations between he and Mark and then we can all judge based on ALL of the evidence. I do believe Mark knew Albert was heading south to collect animals which is why I wanted him to post the entire thread of conversation, his responses would be important here.
The original deal was for animals he "supposedly" had in his possession. I sent him payment 12-11 with the expectation he would ship 12-13. THERE WAS NO MENTION OF ALBERT NEEDING TO COLLECT THE ANIMALS I ORDERED AT THIS POINT - IS THIS CLEAR YET??????????

Please read the email in the top attachment. DO YOU SEE ALBERT CONFIRMING shipment?????? Does it say he has to collect the animals?????
No, it doesn't. He does say he was sick. Then battling the weather. Could that have happened, sure. Did he ship me the animals he was supposed to? No, he didn't.

After several excuses of not being able to ship, Albert did say he was going on a road trip (I think that was between Christmas and New Years), but was still saying he would ship animals from his pools as of 12/27.

HE WAS NOT GOING ON HIS TRIP TO FLORIDA FOR ME! First off it is illegal to collect and sell them from Florida, in addition who would travel all that distance to collect 8 turtles? He was going to visit JoJo and Peta someone or other. On top of that, I have Albert's Mobile number and we spoke a few times while he was on his trip. He told me he was not finding many animals WHICH I POSTED IN THE VERY FIRST POST (which again I assume you did not read). So, do you want proof that I knew he was collecting? Here it is - from the very first post I made

Quote:
Originally Posted by marku1999 View Post

On January 11th he says he only found a few so far. What really concerned me during our conversation was when he said he may have to take the loggerheads to Florida while he went collecting there. He even mentioned getting mangrove terrapins and asked what I would pay for them.
At that point I requested a full refund.
He agreed to refund to my money though I have not received anything from him.
I followed up with an email requesting the refund (that he agreed to) and also confirmed I do not want any animals from him.

I knew he was going on a road trip, but the emails clearly indicate I was offered animals that were in his possession.
The first attachment shows he was going to ship Dec 13.
Do you see in the MIDDLE ATTACHMENT that Albert says they will ship out MONDAY (which would have been Dec 18)?
Then in the last attachment he says AGAIN that he will ship animals from his breeder pools (also in his possession right) on the 27th?

DO YOU SEE THIS??????
So, Mark, can you finally acknowledge that Albert led me to believe he had the animals I paid for in his possession?

So, now that we have that covered, the fact is he jacked me around. That is what I claimed, that is what I posted, that is what happened. Believe it, don't believe it, I really don't care. I am done responding to people who don't take the time to read what I posted, and try to argue points I made in the first post.
As I have already said, I am glad more people didn't get taken.
Attached Images

Old 01-25-2018, 08:51 PM   #60
marku1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Let's refresh the basic issue here from the OP's first post. The seller made a deal for turtles he had, that were advertised. THEN:

That's not crabbiness, he sold something he didn't have and created a parade of excuses.
Who would want to do business with someone like that?
Thank you, Lucille. that is what I tried to show in my last response. I don't know how else to convince these people of that.

I am done with these two. You can't please everyone all the time. They can continue to do business with him.

I will not be doing future business with him, and thats not because he is cantankerous. I didn't make my final decision not to do business with him again until he didn't refund the money when he said he would. That was the deal breaker for me.
I was suspicious that things were going sideways far before that, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. The fact is I wanted this deal to work out in the worst way. They are one of my favorite animals! He claimed to have males in his possession that I need to pair up to my females. I don't think you can collect from that location anymore. I WANTED the animals in his possession (because of the ones he claimed to have plus they would have been acclimated), but it didn't work out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!