A public thank-you - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-10-2002, 01:47 PM   #1
midmichiganherp
A public thank-you

This post is to thank and recommend some individuals who were recently kind enough to help us out.....we are a mother/daughter team who do rescue and rehab out of our home. Due to the high number of animals we've been asked to take in recently, we were running dangerously low on both feeders AND funds. These folks have been kind enough to make some awesome donations over the past couple weeks...

Armstrong Crickets - Bob Bass

The Gourmet Rodent - Bill and Marcia Brant, Sarah Hernandez

RodentPro - Kevin and Kelli Bryant

A huge thank you goes out to these individuals, and if anyone out there needs feeders, give these folks a holler...they've been nothing but wonderful!

Stephanie Beiser
Mid-Michigan Reptile Rescue
www.geocities.com/midmichiganherp

Old 12-11-2002, 12:59 PM   #2
dave mcgowen
Thanks for letting us know of these civic minded companies. I will try to keep them in mind next time I order feeders.

Dave McGowen

Old 12-11-2002, 01:41 PM   #3
CheriS
Thanks for the info Stephanie, Ww have bought from Armstrongcrickets.com many times and always found them to be good. We use to lose so many crickets until we got their tubs... and I love them... for some reason the circkets live longer and are so much easier to clean and care for.

Only time we ever had a problem (which was not their fault) Jack Armstrong called and Emailed me.... he's a winner in my book

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!