Giant black pacu!!!cheap!!!10$ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Fish and Aquatics > Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 02:48 PM   #1
Getallica13
Giant black pacu!!!cheap!!!10$

I work at a pet store in Dubuque Iowa and we have an enormous black pacu called "bubba" in our 300 gallon tank, we are asking ten dollars for it but no one has offered, excellent eater (eats feeder goldfish, lettuce, cold cut meat, RAT PUPS (very fun to watch), large pellets). He is very hearty and can go with other fish. Weve housed him with xl clown loaches, large lace cats, large red tailled cats, medium to large convict cichlids, large clown knifes, large oscars(longfinned and regular), medium to large plecos(regular and high-finned), and large pirhannas. Pick up is recommended (we will supply the big bucket for free) but we might be able to ship. please email if you are interested or want pictures.
gsheldon@dbq.edu or Getallica13@msn.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-04-2007, 01:33 AM   #2
nd_pacu_girl
hello there. Interested in seeing pictures of this large black pacu. How big is it presently, for I have an interest in him. Bubba sounds much like a silver pacu that my fiancee has whose name is Codfather. Codfather is about 32" and one of our favored babies. Please also let me know if Bubba may be shipped to North Dakota.

Thank you and please reply asap

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread