Bad Guy Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:30 PM   #161
Willow
and by charged I mean when did money actually come out of your bank account. Not when did the computer ask you to type in a number.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:30 PM   #162
JeromyD
Also on the sexing of the AFT please post pictures of the male cause i know the het amel is a female being the fact ive seen her ovulate . so it must be the amel please post pictures make your sons statement valid thanks. Also if im wrong in that manner i do apologize and it was my eyes that didnt catch it. also maybe you shouldnt act so confident in the sexing sense you havent seen them in person yet being that you dont get off till 8pm and are 50 miles away.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:31 PM   #163
wes smith
Rhonda,
If you knew the package was 5+ lbs. (as you stated from Amazon), then why did you print a label with 1 lbs. listed on it? Did you not have the ability to enter in an approximate weight when you printed the shipping label?
Also, you stated you have live animals shipped to your son's address, but that is the same address listed (as the return address) on the USPS label you printed: 809 S 1st Ave, Lanette, AL 36863-2551? If you printed this label with your USPS account, then why would your son's address be listed on the USPS label??? What reason would there be for you to enter your son's address for your USPS account?

Old 04-20-2012, 06:33 PM   #164
red.dragon.frog
April 17th 2012. Before I could print the label you have to hit checkout and pay for your items -labels-.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
When did you get charged for the label??

Directly after you printed it? Or after you dropped it off?

Old 04-20-2012, 06:41 PM   #165
red.dragon.frog
I did not remember the weight on the monsoon when I received it. I ordered 2 from Amazon and they were boxed together. It is a fairly light product made from plastic. The heavy part is the electric plug -has a box-. It asked me to enter the box demensions since it was over 12 inches. I was told to enter 1 pound if I did not know the weight because if you pay over they do not issue refunds but if you pay under they will charge you the overage.

You have the option to use your address as the return address or another address. I entered my sons address because I work 8 to 8 and with it requiring a signature if it was returned someone would possibly have to sign for it. Anyone with a USPS account can see this feature when making a label.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes smith View Post
Rhonda,
If you knew the package was 5+ lbs. (as you stated from Amazon), then why did you print a label with 1 lbs. listed on it? Did you not have the ability to enter in an approximate weight when you printed the shipping label?
Also, you stated you have live animals shipped to your son's address, but that is the same address listed (as the return address) on the USPS label you printed: 809 S 1st Ave, Lanette, AL 36863-2551? If you printed this label with your USPS account, then why would your son's address be listed on the USPS label??? What reason would there be for you to enter your son's address for your USPS account?

Old 04-20-2012, 06:46 PM   #166
Willow
If USPS has a cart checkout type system then yes it differs greatly from FedEx in that aspect. I still find it odd that USPS has been unable to indicate the weight of the package OTHER then whats on the label.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:47 PM   #167
wes smith
So when you entered your location for Fauna, you used your work address, that nobody on this site would ever ship to?

Old 04-20-2012, 06:48 PM   #168
wes smith
Which is also in another state?

Old 04-20-2012, 06:50 PM   #169
red.dragon.frog
I would think they would want the overage money asap and not wait about billing me as soon as they knew the weight. I can only wait to be billed at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
If USPS has a cart checkout type system then yes it differs greatly from FedEx in that aspect. I still find it odd that USPS has been unable to indicate the weight of the package OTHER then whats on the label.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:53 PM   #170
red.dragon.frog
No. I live in Newnan, GA. I work from 8 to 8. I have live or items that have to be signed for sent to my oldest sons address. I work 6 days a week usually and it is easier to have him receive my shipments. I visit my son multiple times a week because my work is middle way between our homes and I enjoy seeing my grandchildren often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes smith View Post
So when you entered your location for Fauna, you used your work address, that nobody on this site would ever ship to?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!