Bad Guy Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-21-2012, 12:57 AM   #201
LauraB
Quote:
Rhonda, you say you never opened the box when you received it from Amazon. If that's so, how can you be absolutely certain there ever WAS a monsoon in that box? Did you weigh it/ feel the weight?
Very good question, Helen. She did claim she never even opened the box of the unit she no longer needed and shipped to Jeromy. Presumeably, Amazon shipped both units together, so both boxes would/should feel "full" upon receipt by Rhonda. Where there a discrepancy, one would notice right away as they unpack the Amazon shipment, right?

I wonder if the weight of the unit is indicated on the box itself. It ain't rocket science when Amazon (and other sites, it takes about 4 minutes to research) actually publish the weight of a single Monsoon device.

I just can't get past the 1 lb claimed on her Ship & Click - one freaking box weighs a pound - it's common sense! Come'on!

Rhonda got her geckos, although they may or may not be missexed. She states she will post photos to back that claim, so Jeromy NOT sending geckos is not in question at this point.

And yeah, Jeromy ... step away, watch your profanity and chill for now.

Old 04-21-2012, 02:55 AM   #202
JeromyD
Look your step away comments are indeed valid but this woman is making comments with ignorance and doesnt even understand what she is doing its offensive she has no clue she is just posting a picture stating that i was pickup on the charge that is it not convicted. As for the public defender comment which to me also is her own ignorance the reason i dont have one is cause in order to attain one you must make at best poverty level income here in the state of florida in which i make more than 200 percent or more. So stepping away to me is a bit hard when she has not a clue or understanding of the charge or situation and if your gonna make statements know what your talking about. but like ive stated and tried to say im done with all this till monday and ill update when im done with customer affairs there not just gonna hand over a insurance claim with out investigation .

Old 04-21-2012, 03:23 AM   #203
laterob
It's 00:19 here in CA....did I miss the (MISDIRECT) photos of the geckos?

Help me Rhonda, yea
Show it's over a pound.

That sounded better in my head. But, nothing has happened in the last 10 pages or so but mud, smoke, and mirrors. Jeromy - I know you are frustrated right now....try to hang in there.

Rhonda - USPS can't tell you it's weight? I'll hoist it now.

Taking our inurance on an empty box.

Old 04-21-2012, 03:52 AM   #204
JeromyD
Thanks despite anything else on here im gonna hold of any more comments. no more back and fourth on here with other member about anything the only thing that gonna clear this up is usps it is indeed 3:46 here and no video or pictures have been posted by rhonda. So im gonna step away and get to work and also on monday there will be a update. if rhonda is right and it weighed in over a pound then she is valid, if not then she shipped a empty box. that easy. thanks for all the input good or bad. it has been very helpful and ive learned i will NEVER do a exchange out of state again. its been a learning experience for sure.

Old 04-21-2012, 04:20 AM   #205
mikepanzarella
regardless of what hes done in the past he has provided us with a proof that it was only a 1lb shipment on a 5lb item his story seems to match up
nothing else matters unless they is something that says this was shipped the correct weight untill then jeromy is the one being scammed
and with all that stuff on that lady in that same area i would be more inclined to think he was scammed
oh and no one cares if the box was or wasnt opened at usps the label still says 1lb

Old 04-21-2012, 05:50 AM   #206
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by red.dragon.frog View Post
I can supply a photo of mail stating my address and my sons address....I have to finish some things at work and then drive a while. I will be on later tonight with photos of the geckos to show 1.1 not 0.2
Hey, Rhonda, I noticed you were signed in as late as 1:11 AM. How about those pics you offered to post that show you and your son have separate addresses? Also wouldn't mind seeing the photographic proof of the incorrectly sexed gecko. You've been Johnny on the spot, so far, when it comes to making statements that can't quite be proven. Odd how your offers to provide actual evidence managed to slip your mind.

Old 04-21-2012, 07:39 AM   #207
pakinjak
Given the history of the area we're talking about , I wouldn't mind seeing some proof that Rhonda is Rhonda.

Old 04-21-2012, 07:55 AM   #208
pakinjak
Just in case that wasn't clear, this all does indeed bring to mind another BOI thread where the offender continually reminded us that they had proof yet never showed it, and constantly misdirected the thread. Heck, even the cool-headed replies are starting to look familiar. I don't mean to throw around accusations, but if Rhonda could post some proof of anything it would be great. And I think it would be in her best interest for the future to post some proof of identity.

Old 04-21-2012, 09:42 AM   #209
JColt
I know a little about Florida Comp Fraud that is going on. About a year ago they decided to go after comp fraud big time. They went over board just like with exotic animal laws. My nephew received 355.00 more than he should have over a 5 month period and ended up with a mug shot. It was a bunch of b.s. He received no letter saying a mistake was made and given no chance to pay it back. He was in a fender bender and arrested frof unemployment fraud. Pic taken and released. He went to court, he paid the over compensation and every thing was dropped. Another great idea screwed up by government.

Now.... Still waiting to see the 4# difference in the monsoon package.

Old 04-21-2012, 09:58 AM   #210
JeromyD
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
I know a little about Florida Comp Fraud that is going on. About a year ago they decided to go after comp fraud big time. They went over board just like with exotic animal laws. My nephew received 355.00 more than he should have over a 5 month period and ended up with a mug shot. It was a bunch of b.s. He received no letter saying a mistake was made and given no chance to pay it back. He was in a fender bender and arrested frof unemployment fraud. Pic taken and released. He went to court, he paid the over compensation and every thing was dropped. Another great idea screwed up by government.

Now.... Still waiting to see the 4# difference in the monsoon package.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!