SOLD!! Blue chacoan tegu for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Tegus

Notices

Old 10-26-2014, 01:28 PM   #1
sweenys.exotics
Blue chacoan tegu for sale

Hey guys, do to a number of factors i'm no longer able to keep my beautiful baby boy and i'm hopping to find him a nice new home. He is a sweet heart and is just over a year old. He is super while and love to me around people and kids. He has been around cats and dogs for a good portion of his life so is super friendly to other animals. i will not ship him because of his size and weight. he eats everything. i'm willing to bring him up to white plains new york for the reptile show on November 30th if that works best. He is 150 local pick up and 200 if pick up white plains new york. please email me at xzander7@gmail.com for pictures and videos of him.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-26-2014, 10:57 PM   #2
BoostFeen
I'm interested. Please email pics or vids to kpatrick17@gmail.com thank you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!