From Ben Siegel's facebook page - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Old 12-27-2012, 02:40 AM   #21
hhmoore
Mr Harper, don't drag BOI matters into other discussion areas.

Old 01-03-2013, 10:31 PM   #22
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOBTAIL View Post
I am under the impression a report was orignally filed with the Broward County Sheriffs dept. Not sure as to who owns title to all the livestock, as Bens wife was V pres. and Ben was President. the whole situation is rather confusing.

I dont understand how she can take command of the animals as its a coporation and both Ben and his ex are only employees.. The store, its stock , bank accounts, assets and liabilities are independent of Ben and his ex. One person has no more rights than the other. If anything, Ben would have final say on daily matters.. Not being there to run the shop, the duties would fall on the VP. Its a very small business so these things are more ceremonial changing daily .

I am sure once this nightmare goes forward legally, everything will be brought into focus.
Jerry

About 95% of what you posted up there is incorrect. They are officers of the corporation...not employees. The individual powers of officers and directors are spelled out in the bylaws of the corporation and have absolutely nothing to do with their particular title. That document dictates what each officer or director is empowered to do on behalf of the corporation. It also shows their individual percentage of ownership

Incidentally, your statements started with "I was under the impression" and "from what I understand" carry the weight most baseless rumors carry....none. You have a personal hatred for Ben since he called you out for stealing from him and are just having the time of your life taking baseless potshots at him and kicking him while he is down

You are truly a pathetic excuse for a human being and everyone reading your petty drivel recognizes you for the waste of oxygen you are.

Old 03-29-2013, 08:42 PM   #23
MiamiGeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
what case? It was told right away the employees and wife moved the animals and weren't stolen. There's no hidden agenda. Ben's wife and employees came online and plainly stated they had moved the animals when Ben wasn't there.
Thats BS, obviously the hidden agenda was leave him high and dry by the wife, DUHHH.

All those accomplices that was not a very nice thing to do, I hope he sues the reptile interest out of her. I wonder what those sentinels go for. (Sorry folks, I'm just learning about snakes, not my fortay though)

Old 01-01-2014, 02:59 PM   #24
MiamiGeckos
Wish i could delete ^ .

Im into ball pythons now too!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!