For Sale Two year old extreme reverse stripes! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 08-13-2018, 01:50 PM   #1
DeHart
Two year old extreme reverse stripes!

Mother is from breeding a Jeremy Stone double het T+ snow Nic' X Cancun to one of the foundation stock "DeHart Pastel" Nicaraguans. Sire is from breeding one of the foundation stock "DeHart Pastel" to the somewhat aberrant abnormally light colored het Sunset that started the "DeHart T+" line. This trio are then 50% poss' het DeHart T+ (sire proved het in another litter), and I think the lighter colored ones are likely hets; also smaller chance het the other line T+ and anery, as the mother is possible het for both. Looked to be a sexual trio although I have never probed. The one appearing male was born with a small lump under the skin at the corner of his jaw, and it has grown in proportion to his growth, seeming to cause no problems. About two years old, and slow grown, they are now eating rat fuzzies...they should only be about 5 - 6 feet as adults. I have repeatedly been told by other boa breeders that there are no mutations such as "jungle," "motley," "leopard," etc., in my line of boas that produced these. I know what I produce, and I know what they look like...that said, I also know what neonates that are similar sell for. I am considering selling these to fund a non-reptile project. I plan to focus my remaining animals from the line on Sharp projects in the future, instead of T+'s. I would be willing to entertain offers at this point, if you have a "serious" interest. I can answer questions, provide photo of parents, etc. I am asking $2,000.00/3 for a limited time, and since one has a flaw I will throw in a yearling from the same mother and het Kahl/poss het pewter male codom pastel. In my opinion this should be the price individually. PM through Fauna, or: reptixotic@yahoo.com Shipping is weather permitting in Continental USA only!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-19-2018, 11:37 AM   #2
DeHart
Sold!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!