Anybody Else Excited For Snake Babies?! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-03-2012, 11:58 AM   #1
apreske
Talking Anybody Else Excited For Snake Babies?!

One of my snakes just had their post-ovulation shed and I have 3 more going into shed right now . I'm so excited to see some snake babies out of these pairings:

Red tail x Jungle (Made some really nice babies for me last year.)
Albino Het Anery x Hypo Pastel
DH Snow x Hypo Het Moonglow
Hypo Het Albino x Motley Het Albino

And possibly:
Jungle Het Albino x Motley Het Albino (I would really like to see this happen.)

I know these pairings aren't anything ground breaking but I'm still really excited about them. What kind of genes are you guys putting into your projects this season?

Good luck everybody!

Old 01-03-2012, 11:37 PM   #2
Snakesitter
Good luck, Allison! I still have to decide on 2012 pairings LOL...thankfully I still have four weeks to do so.

Old 01-03-2012, 11:46 PM   #3
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakesitter View Post
I still have to decide on 2012 pairings LOL...
haha
I'm also still trying to decide if I want to breed anything this year. I am thinking of my favorite girl Zahara with Kirk my red group jungle. Next season will be a bit more hectic with multiple pairings planned. wheeee

Good luck everyone!

Old 01-04-2012, 08:08 AM   #4
apreske
Thanks guys!

Old 01-04-2012, 11:15 AM   #5
jmwboas
I look forward to this time of year every year! And not just because of taxes. LOL Good luck to all this season.

Old 01-04-2012, 12:52 PM   #6
Stryker414
Quote:
Originally Posted by apreske View Post
Hypo Het Albino x Motley Het Albino

Jungle Het Albino x Motley Het Albino (I would really like to see this happen.)
I cant wait to see those 2 litters, especially the last one. I was hoping for some jungle motleys this year too but my hypo motley passed. Now i just have sunglow het moonglow or snow x hypo het moonglow and hypo jungle pos het albino x dh sunglow. TH moonglow went into shed a few days ago and i introduced the male the beginning of November. I haven't noticed a swell but I did notice copulation. fingers crossed.

good luck with your litters!

Old 01-04-2012, 12:57 PM   #7
apreske
I'm hoping my Jungle Het Lipstick Albino will be able to breed this year. She is still kind of small so it may be next year before I get any litters from her, but I am very excited to see some Jungle Motley and Albino Jungle Motley babies. Those are some nice pairings, good luck!

Old 01-07-2012, 03:01 AM   #8
bear
I've got all sorts of action down there right now, but no ovulations just yet. Seems like they have been at it forever though...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!