Reptipro 6000 .... nothing. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 04:30 PM   #1
TheSquish
Reptipro 6000 .... nothing.

Hi everyone, I am curious about the company ReptiPro.

I bought a ReptiPro6000 incubator for my boyfriend as a birthday gift.

I ordered it last Friday, and received an e-mail confirmation from them. His birthday is the 14th of this month. I figured that two weeks would be ample time for it to arrive.. Since then, I've received nothing. No shipping confirmation, tracking number, nothing. Before ordering, I checked to make sure it was available and in stock, which it was. I figured if the item wasn't in stock I would at least be notified that it would take a while longer.

I tried to find a number I could call to reach an individual to speak with, but their website shows nothing other than an e-mail address you can contact. I also tried looking up their shipping information, finding nothing other than using the option of "standard shipping" with no more details than that. I e-mailed them 3 days ago, asking if they could please give me some information on the matter, and have yet to hear anything from them.

I'm getting a little irritated and I don't know what else to do in order to reach someone. If they would at least let me know where it is or when it's supposed to be here I would be able to figure out something until it arrived.

Has anyone ever had a positive or negative experience with this company, or knows how to contact someone who will actually provide me a response to the issue?

Thanks so much,
Erin

Old 09-07-2012, 05:02 PM   #2
Fangthane
Sorry, I don't have anything to offer as far as contact information. However, I'm thinking that this thread may be miscatagorized, and possibly a candidate for being movied or deleted. If you're going to name a specific company or entity in your inquiry, it seems like something that would be better suited as an INQUIRY on the BOI (Board Of Inquiry) forum.

The rules for posting on the BOI are here:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ead.php?t=8880

And the BOI itself, is here:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...splay.php?f=13

Old 09-07-2012, 06:16 PM   #3
TheFragginDragon
I'd have to agree. This thread is now locked and will be deleted shortly, you'll have a chance to copy and paste what you need to the new BOI post if you decide to do so.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread