Ok wtf is going on??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 03-13-2012, 10:51 AM   #1
paintballerpunk722
Ok wtf is going on???

Ok here's the quickest way for me to describe this
I sold a subadult pewter ball to a guy on here shipped it out yesterday I made sure it was very clear that it had to be signed for and my guide lines of my garentee I get a email update around 10am saying he was unavailable to sign for it my wife tried to call him with the number we where given a guy answers and says he is the guy(by name) but has not purchased a snake from us I have sent him a pm on here telling him I need to know what's going on and why he provided a "wrong number" and told him the garentee has been voided and if I have not heard from him by 3:30pm today I will have the animal picked up or shipped back I just wanna know what y'all think this is very wierd to me and I'm worried about the animal

Old 03-13-2012, 11:08 AM   #2
Focal
Sounds like someone thought they would just take the package off his porch? Sounds fishy. How were you paid? By the same name as the phone number you called?

Old 03-13-2012, 11:11 AM   #3
paintballerpunk722
Well good news is the buyer just called and said he's got the door ticket and has called fedex and they are bringing it back I guess my wife might have dialed a wrong number and a one in a million chance that there is two guys in the same town with almost the exact same number

Old 03-13-2012, 11:12 AM   #4
hhmoore
Trying to understand how this is a "Shipping" issue??

Old 03-13-2012, 11:13 AM   #5
hhmoore
You don't freak out much, do you??

Old 03-13-2012, 11:20 AM   #6
hhmoore
For what it's worth, depending on the town, it might not be that uncommon. There's at least one person with the same name as me - my father. Running with THAT for just a moment, if it was a cell - phones purchased together often have very close numbers. My gf's and her son's numbers are only one digit different. OR, maybe the father answered the phone and didn't know that the son had ordered a snake (or vice versa).
Still - you had yourself a pretty good spaz online, lol. Learn to breathe a little...see if there is reason to get all worked up before actually doing it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!