Tom Burke! Good Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-20-2004, 03:44 PM   #1
gmherps
Thumbs up Tom Burke! Good Guy!

I just completed a deal with Tom Burke of www.burkereptiles.com
I got more than expected, and am more than satisfied. Thanks a lot Tom!

Old 07-21-2004, 12:59 PM   #2
Giantkeeper Reptiles
Tom & Amanda Burke

Classy and just all around great people. We have done business with them, and look forward to next year, to do it again.

Chris and Alliey
Giantkeeper Reptiles

Old 07-31-2004, 07:32 PM   #3
mpuexotics
Tom is a great guy.I have done buisness wiyh him. I have also talked to him about boas.He never is to busy to answer your emails even if you have dumb questions.I look foward to doing buisness with him again.His reptiles are supperb.

Old 09-01-2004, 11:20 PM   #4
BryonsBoas
Thumbs up Finally getting around to this

Got my het for blood boas in from Tom last week and was very much impressed. Packed super well , all the deli cups were clearly marked and the animals were outstanding. I couldn't have asked for better.

Old 09-01-2004, 11:47 PM   #5
CyberSerpents
Thumbs up Burke Reptiles, great people and even better animals.

I also have had a great experience with Burke Reptiles. Both Tom and Amanda were a pleasure to deal with. I bought a albino boa from them. I am glad I did and will not hesitate to do do business with them in the future.

Dean Mayfield

Old 07-18-2006, 07:54 AM   #6
INSANE CANES
Talking

We recently purchased 3 female redtails from Tom Burke.
He was very friendly and helpful throughout the purchase.
Arrived when he said they would, packaged very well.
Very nice looking and healthy snakes. Will deal with Tom again in the future, and would recommend to all.

Thanks Tom.

Old 08-26-2006, 10:40 PM   #7
VanZwedenReptiles
Thumbs up One of the best in my book

Got a few animals from The Burke's,just wanted to say what great people they are to work with,everything always went as good as could be with them and Very Informative . Tom was there before and after the sales.Heres to you Tom

Greg VanZweden

http://www.vanzwedenreptiles.com/

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!